Edwards to punk Woodley by walking out to his crap rap music

Hell yeah Leon. "Go get some fans!"

This emoji was created exactly for threads like this:
<{jackyeah}>

Last edited:
Woodley the kind of guy who would claim racism if Leon does this

and just like that, all you dolts who have been talking shit about Leon for months, are now all of a sudden fans of Leon.

Woodley would have a name for y'all

If he does this then we'll all be fans until his next boring fight (which will almost certainly be that very same fight against Woodley).

I hope he wins and then makes it his walkout song for the rest of his career.

<36>

Lol if he does that, I'm a fan for life.

This.

And he should really jam out to it too like he thinks it’s awesome.

The only problem is that they’ll probably let Woodley come out second. (And actually, Woodley is the type to come out to his own song......how great would it have been if Leon didn’t say anything publicly, then came out to the exact same terrible song as Woodley....)

He can win some new fans if he does that shit.

and just like that, all you dolts who have been talking shit about Leon for months, are now all of a sudden fans of Leon.

Woodley would have a name for y'all

Yea, it’s almost like there are lots of different people on this site with a variety of different opinions. Weird.

Wack and horrendously unfunny.
With that being it would still be more exciting than every leon fight I've ever seen.

I like Woodley and I hope he wins... but that would be fucking awesome.

Yea, it’s almost like there are lots of different people on this site with a variety of different opinions. Weird.

yeah you missed the point/sarcasm in the post.

I was insinuating that, since most people here are not fans of Leon (as evidenced by the multitude of responses talking shit about him in various threads over the last 6 months), now that he is fighting Tyron, are now fans of him, because they are racists (something Woodley would say, not me, i don't give a shit if you are or aren't racist). Which is also lol considering Leon is also the same skin color...

do you understand now child?

If Edwards walks out to "Beat Yo Ass" and then proceeds to Beat Tyrone's ass, it will be notable.

would be hilarious if he throws his own verse in there for a remix. "I'll beat yo bloody ass bruv"

giphy.gif

Back