Edwards to punk Woodley by walking out to his crap rap music

Tyrone should welcome this

Doesn’t the UFC have to pay royalties to the artist when it comes to walkouts

Leon Scott you're taking everything I worked for! I want to fight your fucking ass!!

Lol that would be a good way of trolling woodley just before the fight.

"I put the [rap] meme up and I can’t remember what it was, I deleted it and he blocked me after,” Edwards said. “I don’t know [the DM] was something like, ‘You punk-ass, I’m going to knock you out,’ and blah, blah, blah…and ‘I make more money than you’…just a bag of nonsense, really. I deleted it after and then he blocked me. I think I really got on his nerves…but he is a crap rapper…everyone knows he’s shit! I don’t understand what the issue is. I might walk out to his music – that might be funny. That would be a good little dig at him before the fight! We’ll see.”

https://www.mmamania.com/2020/2/4/2...k-out-tyron-woodleys-rap-music-ufc-london-mma
If Leon does that I'm an instant fan.

You think coming out to a narcissists’ song hurts him??

It just makes him stronger. He gets paid for you using his song and you pump him up.

Stupid move by a stupid man.

3 piece should know better.

Holy fuck. If Edwards does that and then goes on to win the fight, the aftermath would be incredible. This place would be unrelenting and I, for one, would savour every fucking moment.

Do it.

it would be funny in a way but sherdoggers are acting like woodley wouldn’t be paid for using his song. People act like it would hurt woodley to hear his song played.

You guys really don’t think things through.

Woodley is a narcissist. He will love it.

"I put the [rap] meme up and I can’t remember what it was, I deleted it and he blocked me after,” Edwards said. “I don’t know [the DM] was something like, ‘You punk-ass, I’m going to knock you out,’ and blah, blah, blah…and ‘I make more money than you’…just a bag of nonsense, really. I deleted it after and then he blocked me. I think I really got on his nerves…but he is a crap rapper…everyone knows he’s shit! I don’t understand what the issue is. I might walk out to his music – that might be funny. That would be a good little dig at him before the fight! We’ll see.”

https://www.mmamania.com/2020/2/4/2...k-out-tyron-woodleys-rap-music-ufc-london-mma

I'd start with Woodley's rap song, then have that needle on vinyl screech sound, a voiceover saying "Naw. We need something BETTER," then finish with -

If the UFC doesn't let him do it, he should at least take some bluetooth speakers and blast it during the open workouts.

I'm gonna be your fan Leon if u do this hahaha

That would make me a fan even if he loses. That would be hilarious.

That would be hilarious an one of the biggest troll jobs ever

Tyrone should welcome this

Doesn’t the UFC have to pay royalties to the artist when it comes to walkouts

That's what I thought too? I seem to remember a story of humble Conor trying to get a specific walkout song but not being able to afford it for one of his earliest fights?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back