• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Edson Barboza vs Kevin Lee Main Events UFC Atlantic City Apr 21

Who Wins?

• Total voters
is a smart fight for lee if he can win that fight hes close to get the fight against khabib.

Good matchup. See if Kevin can hang with the big dogs.

Very surprised at the amount of people picking Lee to win.
I am surprised by the amount of people hating on the guy.
Good fight for the fans , the type of fight I don't want to see either guy lose but I respect them both for staying active and fighting top competition.

Great fight but damn I would hate to see either guy lose .
I think Lee wins this via Wrestling despite Barboza's great TDD .
That is unless Lee thinks he is a striker then Barboza probably Ko's him .

Lee. Top game. Barboza isn't good enough at getting up.

Edson gonna sprawl and brawl, and piece Lee the fuck up

Y’all Best Blee Dat

Kevin Lee would have beaten Ferg if not for staph

Last edited:
I am surprised by the amount of people hating on the guy.
Good fight for the fans , the type of fight I don't want to see either guy lose but I respect them both for staying active and fighting top competition.

Are you really, the way he's run his mouth ?
I mean I know it's the status quo now, but it's either gonna go heel or face and I'd say it's the former.
But I agree good fight.

Kevin Lee roles up his stupid ass ugly blouse and beats Edson's head with it.

Lee via TKO.

nice, i like it! a win here makes kevin lee look real good. or on the other hand, another savage execution for barbozas highlight reel

Everyone things Barboza's TDD sucks now bc of the Khabib fight, but everyone else had trouble getting that guy down.

Khabib is just that dominant.

I see Barboza winning via defending most takedowns and getting the decision on strikes landed.

Lee is extremely fragile. This fight is going to open a lot of people’s eyes when it comes to Lee’s position in the lightweight division.

Back