edmund tarverdyan shaves his hands, is this a good look? wtf?

yea I could see how the devastating pain of removing tape from hairy hands would make you want to shave your hands before you go and get punched in the face
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Is this the type of logic you use to get through life, or just your retard inner-self coming out on Sherdog?

Mountain peoples are hairy because their ancestors mixed in to a much greater degree with Bigfoots and Neanderthals.

With that proviso I have tried to fit this in with his white collar crime and charlatanism somehow but I'm not seeing an obvious connection, maybe he flew under my downlow radar.

///

You ever take tape off your hands when you're hairy as shit? I'm not at all an Edmond fan, but that's probably the reason. He's either shaved them or the hair has been pulled out over time from removing tape.

fair enough, i shaved my ankles for about ten years playing football......

Mountain peoples are hairy because their ancestors mixed in to a much greater degree with Bigfoots and Neanderthals.

With that proviso I have tried to fit this in with his white collar crime and charlatanism somehow but I'm not seeing an obvious connection, maybe he flew under my downlow radar.

///

P4P most punchable face in UFC history. I mean look at that.

yea I could see how the devastating pain of removing tape from hairy hands would make you want to shave your hands before you go and get punched in the face
giphy-facebook_s.jpg
Sounds legit.

He probably gets up every morning and racks his own nuts because why not? He's going to be sparring later anyway.

The majority do that have lightning hands yes. Just how pro swimmers shave their bodies to have less drag the same applies here, less drag == even faster KO Edmund power.
Less mass in fist = less force

You ever take tape off your hands when you're hairy as shit? I'm not at all an Edmond fan, but that's probably the reason. He's either shaved them or the hair has been pulled out over time from removing tape.
I always used wraps... dont even the pros used a wrap under the tape?

The hair was the only thing differentiating his hands from that of a woman.

Armenians have a shitload of body hair. The hair on his hand looks like stubble from a thick beard, dude probably would look grotesque if he didn't do anything to it.

Can you put them pictures in a SPOILER, Ts? Almost threw up.

to make the punch go faster the guy is a master of the game

Back