edmund tarverdyan shaves his hands, is this a good look? wtf?

koclem

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
do all 'pro boxers' do this?

trainer-edmond-tarverdyan-attends-ronda-rousey-hosts-media-day-ahead-picture-id494553856

14d0nsi.jpg

Last edited:
You don't want shaggy hands when you're showing a future olympian how to use tampons

Hey fuck so much pussy when he go back Armenia. You motherfuckers should fuck you! GFC bless.

do all 'pro boxers' do this?

The majority do that have lightning hands yes. Just how pro swimmers shave their bodies to have less drag the same applies here, less drag == even faster KO Edmund power.

Edmund is a very handsome man and a terrific coach, prop to him

Armenians are known to be hairy as fuck, he's just trying to fit in with the westerners.

He also shaves his arms and by the look of his V-neck he also shaves his chest (no homo). If you're gonna do that, its gotta be shaved smooth or not at all (no homo again) or don't wear a V-neck, which is probably good advice anyway.

You ever take tape off your hands when you're hairy as shit? I'm not at all an Edmond fan, but that's probably the reason. He's either shaved them or the hair has been pulled out over time from removing tape.

Fuck me that top picture screams "they never found the bodies"

You ever take tape off your hands when you're hairy as shit? I'm not at all an Edmond fan, but that's probably the reason. He's either shaved them or the hair has been pulled out over time from removing tape.
yea I could see how the devastating pain of removing tape from hairy hands would make you want to shave your hands before you go and get punched in the face
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

yea I could see how the devastating pain of removing tape from hairy hands would make you want to shave your hands before you go and get punched in the face
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

The face punching can't be avoided. The constant ripping of hair follicles can be.

Back