Eddie Bravo vs Parrumpinha . When?

genkisudo69

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
i remember heard that eddie bravo will face adcc 2005 competitor da matta parrumpinha .
anybody knows something about this fight or when will be?
thanks

I think it was cancelled due to a hurricane that came through Florida when it was supposed to happen.

It isn't going to be rescheduled. Eddie is reportedly going to announce his next match soon. Early name being thrown around is Imanari...

too bad, i wanted to see eddie lose to a good gi player........ again.

Gsoares2 said:
too bad, i wanted to see eddie lose to a good gi player........ again.

hater

dont hate cuz he dont like the gi game ok. thats his business, he's a jean jacque bb who submitted two mundial champions, one being royler. So if you like bjj you should show respect to somebody who's trying to advance the sport, regardless of whether it's with or w/o gi.

and he trained with the gi for a long time so he's entitled to his opinion on it.

FutureBxer said:
hater

dont hate cuz he dont like the gi game ok. thats his business, he's a jean jacque bb who submitted two mundial champions, one being royler. So if you like bjj you should show respect to somebody who's trying to advance the sport, regardless of whether it's with or w/o gi.

and he trained with the gi for a long time so he's entitled to his opinion on it.

And i am entitled to my opinion. you twit

He is not a continuously competitive player in mundials or worlds. Being so revolutionary you would think he would atleast be a world champ or something. Basing a "revolution" on 2nd place sounds retarded at best

Gsoares2 said:

He is not a continuously competitive player in mundials or worlds. Being so revolutionary you would think he would atleast be a world champ or something. Basing a "revolution" on 2nd place sounds retarded at best

huh? all im saying is that he comes up with some really cool techniques and imo deserves respect. and keep in mind he competes strictly no-gi.

FutureBxer said:
huh? all im saying is that he comes up with some really cool techniques and imo deserves respect. and keep in mind he competes strictly no-gi.
Say what? No one was disrespecting him at all. But facing Perrumpinha, he would get slaughtered. I respect him cause he's good, not cause he "invents" techniques.

Gsoares2 said:

What 2nd place? He lost in the semis against Leo, if you are talking about ADCC. It was close, but he lost. I think it was an advantage or something... :D

tudor_bjj said:
What 2nd place? He lost in the semis against Leo, if you are talking about ADCC. It was close, but he lost. I think it was an advantage or something... :D

From memory it wasn't close. Leo was well ahead on points. From memory Leo recognised a weakness in Eddie's game and exploited it to hell and back.

leo vera whipped his ass all over the place... i have the highlight video if u wanna see it

minimagpro said:
leo vera whipped his ass all over the place... i have the highlight video if u wanna see it

Hook us up brother. Post it in this thread.

Back