Eddie Alvarez: "If I have to fight Chandler again, it's because Bellator wants it".

So wait, is he healed already?

It's a concussion... No bone breaks. Hes still in fight shape with headaches. He asked Bjorn for a month, Bjorn acted like a child and made an interim title and it blew up in his face. Interim titles are reserved for champs that are out over a year with injury, not a month long concussion.

It's a concussion... No bone breaks. Hes still in fight shape with headaches. He asked Bjorn for a month, Bjorn acted like a child and made an interim title and it blew up in his face. Interim titles are reserved for champs that are out over a year with injury, not a month long concussion.

He acted like a businessman with responsibilities to fulfill. There are no rules for utilizing interim titles. It's his organization he can do what he pleases.

He acted like a businessman with responsibilities to fulfill. There are no rules for utilizing interim titles. It's his organization he can do what he pleases.

No, but there is this thing called common sense. Bellator opted against using it in this instance.

No, but there is this thing called common sense. Bellator opted against using it in this instance.

Lol Bellator just can't catch a break, everything they want to happen usually backfires. Reminds me a bit of Strikeforce.

Yes, he can, like setting up an interim title fight and when it doesn't go his way pretend it never happened and give the 2 time loser another title fight and make the interim champ sit and wait.

How hilarious that the interim champ could end up being the CHALLENGER in his next fight against the guy he just beat haha.

Dana does as he pleases and Dana is full retard and must be stopped. Bjorn does something worse and it's just him being a smart businessman. You've been exposed.

Is this post serious? ... Of course he can do what he pleases... The problem is, he's doing just that and looking like a full. There's an "unwritten rule" to interim titles. A month postponement does not justify it

Bellator put themselves in this position with immediately making a paper belt in the hopes of putting it around Chandler's waist.

Im going to read the source material in a sec. But if Im a big Eddie fan than this worries me. Eddie n Chandler are 1-1 in 2 very closely contested, awesome fights. If he doesnt want to fight Chandler again it kinda makes me question his desire to train and compete at a level necessary to beat animals like Chandler. I wouldnt wana fight Chandler again either the guys a friggin handful, but Im also not a cage fighter. If Eddie doesnt want to fight/beat Chandler again I wonder how hed do against the UFC guys who are all animals like Chandler. I will say though, Eddie has always been about the money and so far that has been a good enough motivator for him so as of right now there is no reason to really question his motivation.

Or because brooks just beat chandler and is the interm champ apparently

Yes, he can, like setting up an interim title fight and when it doesn't go his way pretend it never happened and give the 2 time loser another title fight and make the interim champ sit and wait.

How hilarious that the interim champ could end up being the CHALLENGER in his next fight against the guy he just beat haha.

Dana does as he pleases and Dana is full retard and must be stopped. Bjorn does something worse and it's just him being a smart businessman. You've been exposed.

this. People just want to love anything that isn't the UFC and hate DW. Bjorn is worse than Dana 90% of the time, he just isn't bluntly honest like Dana

The fans want this fight too.

The first fight was amazing, the second one wasn't as great, still good though. So I would really like to see a third fight would play out.

The fans want this fight too.

The first fight was amazing, the second one wasn't as great, still good though. So I would really like to see a third fight would play out.

I was hoping for the fight as well. Fate had other plans.

Back