Eddie Alvarez Calls Out Diaz vs. McGregor 2 Winner not Khabib

There's no money in fighing Khabib or Tony. Everyone want money fights now days is a shame what MMA has come to now days. Damn you Conor.

Yeah what a shame for the fighters wanting to make a better living for themselves

He wants easy money. I understand. Win or lose against Conor or Diaz, he makes a lot of money. He fights Tony or Khabib, he doesn't make the money.

He is trying to get Conor to want to fight him. Good strategy for $$$$$$$$$$$$.

what is happening Khabib should be defending his tittle by now but everybody wants conor
next thing woodley gonna say hey conor and diaz are fighting in 170 why not fight me
FUCK THIS
Khabib needs his title shot

I like Khabib and think he's a future champ. But let's be real. The man was out for two full years and then returned to fight an unranked opponent who has beaten no one at a catch weight.

How is Khabib ranked #2 with 1 fight in forever?

Conor doesnt have good record vs cholos. But i could see it.

why they hell do people want the LW version of Cain to be champ? he may win, but then he'll sit out for years with injuries, or say he can't fight cause of Ramadan, would be total shite for the LW division, it's not even like he's an exciting fighter

We'll see what happens when Nate gets his hands on Eddie.

Nate will be doing the talking.

These new champs are fuckin chumps compared the the previous champions.
I understand wanting to make money, but seriously have some damn pride. You won't always be champ no matter what. Promote your fight and give it your all in the meantime. These guys are bush league. Hopefully fiercer competitors take the reigns soon. They're contributing to making the belts pointless by teying to avoid fighting the top contender.

He knows that he could beat either one while Khabib will maul him and he won't draw shit with him

Still don't think kabib should be fighting for the title. Dude beat a part time fighter in his last fight. Not his fault but still. He should be fighting Tony, Barboza, or rda.
Then who should fight for the titel? Conor? what if conor wins? What then?

I'm undefeated in fist fights and my last fight was 19 years ago, i deserve to fight for the championship.

#khabiblogic

Then who should fight for the titel? Conor? what if conor wins? What then?

Its a weird situation. In all honesty it should be Tony ferguson. But he's fighting rda. So it looks like kabib is just in the right place at the right time. Similar to reis. But no. Definitely not Conor

He wants the money fight, It's lame obviously.
But the fighters are not getting paid enough so...
so cant really blaime him

Dislike most of these new champs. Nunez, Cruz, Conor, Eddie, Ty_Run, and Bisping are all weaseling out of #1 contenders and hard fights. Dana needs to put his foot down before UFC is like Boxing.
bisping wanted another fight

Who in this world wouldnt want to se the Khabib vs Conor trash talk? let Alvarez og to hell, give us khabib vs Conor.

Its a weird situation. In all honesty it should be Tony ferguson. But he's fighting rda. So it looks like kabib is just in the right place at the right time. Similar to reis. But no. Definitely not Conor

As a khabib fan i agree, it should be Tony. Even Khabib said it should be Tony fighting for the titel. But now Tony is fighting RDA and we have Conor vs nate fighting at Welterweight. Let us say Conor wins that fight, what then? Should he really fight for the titelshot? My Guess is that Conor wants to give Nate a Third fight.

I had a feeling that he is gonna be an annoying champ.

what is happening Khabib should be defending his tittle by now ... Khabib needs his title shot

Why? For finishing unknown newcomer Darrell Horcher at 160 lbs, his only win since decisioning RDA in 2014?

Since then, RDA has won, defended and lost the title. The division has left Khabib behind; he needs to go out there and actually get a top win.

Last edited:
Dude. It's an entertainment business. It's the same reason why the Spurs don't draw as well as the Warriors and why Demetrius Johnson doesn't draw as much as Conor McGregor. From a fans perspective, it's always gonna be about entertainment first and foremost. The only thing that separates Pro Wrestling and MMA is that MMA isn't choreographed and the results aren't pre determined. The business model and end goal is the exact same. If you're telling me that you'd rather watch Eddie vs Khabib over Eddie vs Conor than you're either full of shit, or you must be a complete blast to hang out at parties with.

Thats exactly what I'm telling you. I'd rather watch Eddie vs Khabib.

I enjoy sports. Its the only thing I turn a TV on for, or waste time actually sitting doing nothing. I'd like to think that sports is above politics and pop culture. Were at the end of the day the only thing that gets you anywhere in the sports world is hard physical work and having more W's than L's. It's why the Spurs have won 5 championships despite not being popular.

And I don't talk MMA at parties even if we're watching a UFC PPV. It's like explaining quantum physics to a room full of kindergartners.

Last edited:
Back