Eddie Alvarez Calls Out Diaz vs. McGregor 2 Winner not Khabib

Diaz wins, tells UFC to fuck off and retires, Conor goes back to skeleton mode to defend against Aldo. Eddie fights Khabib. Big Foot gets KOd. Is normal.

Dislike most of these new champs. Nunez, Cruz, Conor, Eddie, Ty_Run, and Bisping are all weaseling out of #1 contenders and hard fights. Dana needs to put his foot down before UFC is like Boxing.

At the end of the day Dana's going to do whatever Zuffa and co. feel will garner the most PPV buys.

The real problem is the fans. They give ZERO fucks about the integrity of the sport. They'd rather it be personality vs personality rather than athlete vs athlete and the company responds to that.

giphy.gif

Dislike most of these new champs. Nunez, Cruz, Conor, Eddie, Ty_Run, and Bisping are all weaseling out of #1 contenders and hard fights. Dana needs to put his foot down before UFC is like Boxing.

Dana and renzo are responsible for this. They let conor do what he wanted and now the rest of these guys are just following suit. Why should they sit back and make peanuts. Diaz can walk away from the sport because of 2 fights with mcgregor. The others want to do the same.

I did bet on Alvarez to beat Dos Anjos but I felt very fortunate. Alvarez says he is not in it to be famous or for the money. Yet he wont fight Ferguson or Khabib! Cmon the guy is in it...ONLY FOR THE MONEY!...just admit it. Why should he want to fight Diaz or Mcgregor? And either one of thise guys are good bets to beat Alvarez. And if they are underdogs I will be placing bets.

Still don't think kabib should be fighting for the title. Dude beat a part time fighter in his last fight. Not his fault but still. He should be fighting Tony, Barboza, or rda.
Since they're fighting eachother let Khebab fight Chiesa. That should be fun.

Dana??...haha, that's funny, he's the one that pushes the "spectacle" aspect of mma as opposed to a legitimate ranking system that's at least loosely adhered to. Anybody that thinks fighters tell ufc who they're going to fight is deluded.

Khabib and Cain should just count their blessing they still have a contract. My guess is he has to show up to another fight without an injury before they consider him for a title shot.

Alvarez should be getting more respect for calling out Conor who's a much more dangerous fighter then this guy Khabib.

You want the division to be stalled until McGregor/Diaz is done? Why not make Alvarez/Khabib already and the winner of that gets the winner of McGregor/Diaz or Ferguson, if he wins.
So, you're saying reward Khabib for barely ever being healthy, and that beating Horcher justifies earning a title shot? Interesting.

There's almost zero value to rankings now. What's the fucking point of even having them anymore?

At the end of the day Dana's going to do whatever Zuffa and co. feel will garner the most PPV buys.

The real problem is the fans. They give ZERO fucks about the integrity of the sport. They'd rather it be personality vs personality rather than athlete vs athlete and the company responds to that.

Dude. It's an entertainment business. It's the same reason why the Spurs don't draw as well as the Warriors and why Demetrius Johnson doesn't draw as much as Conor McGregor. From a fans perspective, it's always gonna be about entertainment first and foremost. The only thing that separates Pro Wrestling and MMA is that MMA isn't choreographed and the results aren't pre determined. The business model and end goal is the exact same. If you're telling me that you'd rather watch Eddie vs Khabib over Eddie vs Conor than you're either full of shit, or you must be a complete blast to hang out at parties with.

There's no money in fighing Khabib or Tony. Everyone want money fights now days is a shame what MMA has come to now days. Damn you Conor.

Aldo vs Conor 2 makes UFC way more money than Eddie vs Conor.

Especially if Conor loses.

Funny thing is I could see both Conor & Diaz beating Alvarez.

So I guess he'd rather wait out and hope khabib gets injured again so he can hold that belt a little longer.

Back