Ed come home

TontoGoldstein

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Ed Taylor has been staying at my place for the last few days. He came over from Shadyside I guess. Bruce, I'm going to fucking kill you. How could you treat this boy in such a terrible way. All he's ever wanted is to be loved. I knew his parents and they could not do it. They were peices of shit. Now you treat him this way??? I'm calling child services on your ass. Sticking a 6 year old boy in a closet is fucking sick. He told me you touched him. I know all the cruel and evil things you have done to him. He has a new home now. You will never see him again. So fuck you and I hope you get yours at judgment day.

What is this horse shit?

I bought the boy fair and square you fucking brown bastard. Send Ed Taylor home to his rightful owner, or I will wage war on you.

Tell me where you live right now. I'm coming to get Ed Taylor.

This is so touching...Bruce really does love Ed.

Crafton motherfucker. Down the street from the middle school. You will never see Ed again. If you touch him ever again I'll rip your nuts from your body and feed them to the dog. Ed likes it here. He told me last night "Tonto, your my bess friend. No one loves me like you." So back off you sick fuck.

exactly how DO you love him, Tonto?
you fucking pervs should leave poor young ed alone...

Fuck you Tonto. I KNOW you're speaking for Ed because no way that quote would come from him. It'd be more like this.....ahem.....

"HEY TONTO GUY GUESS WHAT!!!!! I NO LIKES BRUCE BUT I LIKES YOU CAUSE YOU GIVES ME LOTS OF STUFFS!!!!"

You liar.

Ed! If you can see this! Come home, we miss you in Shadyside! I'll give you extra turtle eggs and chicken bones when you come home! PLEASE SON! I'M YOUR FATHER!

Fuck you cecdawg. Why the fuck does everyone have to put "dawg" on the back of their name and think it is an original nickname. I love Ed like a son. He will finally have a place to call home. Who cares what you think. Ed is home and he will finally persue his true passions.

Bruce, let's form a battle squad to raid Crafton and get Ed back where he belongs

He doesn't like turtle eggs and chicken bones. He likes kebabs and curry now. He told me "I likes this food, it make music in my bum." He likes living here. It is fun for him here. He will go back to school here next fall. As soon as I can get him settled in.

You fool, Ed will die of your banality....who's in the batallion? Let's SAVE PRIVATE TAYLOR!

hey, fuck you too, man! when i registered it didn't occur to me it would be my perm i.d.
why don't you go do the lone ranger's taxes or something?

Round up the troops CBR, Ed needs us now more than ever!

Tonto, we're coming for Ed, and there's nothing you can do about it. SOUTH UNTIL WE SMELL CURRY, WEST UNTIL WE SEE THE STAR OF DAVID. TO CRAFTON WE GO!

craftonpghmap.gif

yeah. i want to help "liberate" tonto's house! i want to liberate tonto too!

It didn't occur to you that the name you put in would be the id for the account. You fucking moron. Did you think that after 100 posts you could change it? I do not appreciate the Lone Ranger refernces, I dealt with that all through childhood. Also, how the fuck do taxes have anything to do with my name? Oh, because I am jewish and Indian, I have to be the Lone Ranger's accountant. Very clever dawg. I have to give you that one dawg. That's tight dawg. Are you one of the dawgs they let out. Did they ever figure out who let you guys out? I fucking hate that song.

ChodeBox- Stay the fuck out of Crafton, you don't know what Ed has been through. He's better off here. All you sick fucks don't give a shit about him. You just want his "funny" posts. This is best FOR HIM. Bruce tortured this kid. I bet if Saddam was on here, you would want me to send back all the POW's so they could post your "funny" anecdotes. Fuck all of you.

Come on guys, Bruce, cecdawg & me....Ed needs our help, who's in???

ChodeBox- Stay the fuck out of Crafton, you don't know what Ed has been through. He's better off here. All you sick fucks don't give a shit about him. You just want his "funny" posts. This is best FOR HIM. Bruce tortured this kid. I bet if Saddam was on here, you would want me to send back all the POW's so they could post your "funny" anecdotes. Fuck all of you. [/B]

You're insane, you don't know what you're doing

LET'S OCCUPATE CRAFTON!

thanks G. youre pretty tight yourself. why don't you put ed on the computer so you and your two other personalities can talk this one out.

yaaaaah this war needs soldiers! You made the good choice with Uncle Sam son!

Back