Ed come home

Originally posted by TontoGoldstein
It didn't occur to you that the name you put in would be the id for the account. You fucking moron.

how do you know you can't, NOOB?

I'm lonely without little Ed to hold.

You know, there was a big indian in my platoon that wouldn't share chow when we were starving..We called him Tonto Goldstein. That's a no-shit story, too.

Ah hell bruce has been good to me so I say we go break some slurpee machines in crafton.

Nah, the Ranger Jew Indian couldn't type for shit that I know of, and had NO interest in the internet.

Originally posted by RangerATL
Nah, the Ranger Jew Indian couldn't type for shit that I know of, and had NO interest in the internet.

So you're saying there are two Tonto Goldstein's?

Perhaps this is his twin brother.

It's a fucking amazing coincidence if it's him, because I don't have any of his contact information.

i say we tie tonto down and forcefeed him foreskin growth formula and smallpox!
we will liberate him while we FREE ED!

how do you figure? my friend i bought the rights to the foreskin growth formula off the josecanseco.com website!

where's ed? give him the computer tonto. *EDIT*

The rest of that wasn't very nice, try to choose your flames wiser.
JKD

commando.jpg

I'm fuckin' ready

We need about 20 members going after Ed if we're going to do this right.

I've got extra flashbangs here considering Ed Taylor is immune to them but Chief Crazy Jew isn't.

17_ababil100.jpg

Look what I found while cleaning up my garage Bruce..we cold use it against Crafton

Can't we just raid JKD's stash of Jack Daniels bottles and put them along the roads? Ed is sure to follow them right back to Shadyside.

Take the jack as it can be replaced, but by God leave my goddamn High Society collection.

On second thought, fuck that mutant. leave my Jack and my High Society alone.

Count me in!

Ed Taylor belongs with Bruce.

Tonto you're a fucking thief. Bruce probably still has his receipts from his purchase of Ed.

I"m going to plaster your house with slices of balogna!

flame......
flame......
flame.....wise....flame....wise
flame.....wise.....errrrrrr

thanks for the advice jkd...censorship is unamerican!
maybe you need to be liberated like tonto's house!

A few of the places Ed was seen frequenting before his dissappearance.

pitt-06.gif

Back