Ebo Elder...

That ain't fighter bashing, thats roadkill bashing. Ebo is inhumanly horrible to look out.

Yeah, I'm not sure if Ebo ran his mouth but they had it out at Top Rank and Ebo got torn up.

No, there's A LOT of confusion and mixed-up stories about that sparring session. But unlike the Ebo one, the video of that one is on Youtube.

I'm just quoting what spaddy said on espn when he was campaining for a bout with Mayweather. "It was just sparring so I dont put too much on it, but Mayweather was talking shit saying when do i get to get me some of that white meat, and we had it out" not exact but close

He was trying to get Floyd to sign a money fight with him. It definitely wasn't over a bunch of shit-talk.

He was trying to get Floyd to sign a money fight with him. It definitely wasn't over a bunch of shit-talk.

I'm not that big of a Mayweather fan and even I know PBF would've handed Elder his head on a platter.....

Ebo Elder is the ugliest human on the face of the earth.

Nope, Brian Peppers takes that title.

Ebo is probably top five. Good lord he's ugly.

Slightly off topic, but have you guys ever sparred with a really ugly person? Does it bother you? I can remember some times where guys I've sparred with were so ugly that I had to just focus on their hands or something...lol.

Come on now.. surely you're not denying the possibility that PBF could have talked shit to spaddy.. I know it's out of character for him and all...lol

I seriously don't doubt that what spaddy said is true. If he was bs'ing, he could have made it a lot better than he did. PBF was talking stuff so they sparred and then PBF had to respect him(at least for that day). I've seen that scenaro play out many times at the gym.

chaka.jpg

4Balls_3516_image020.gif

he is a decent pro with an exciting style.

He only turns into the Hunchback of Notre Dame after each fight. He's not the most attractive man outside the ring, but he looks better.

He only turns into the Hunchback of Notre Dame after each fight. He's not the most attractive man outside the ring, but he looks better.

1-10..what do ya rate him?

I just realized how gay this convo is going..lol

ebo's got heart.

I saw him take a fight on short notice against some up and comer(Omar Torrez?) at a higher weight class and pull one of the most stirring wins I've witnessed in quite a while. I like him. He's a pro,a hard worker; always in shape and if all else fails, ready to go to war.

Ebo was great to have a the gym tonight. Probably the nicest guy I've ever met. He dropped me with a body shot in a sparring session. The guy hits like a truck to be so small. I'll have some pics and hopefully some video soon.

Back