Eat my Avatar!

Originally posted by majin bux
yes a never ending flow of it

elivis is full o shit, elvis is full o shit, elvis is full o shit...

just kidding, man - the avvy looks cool!!!

Elvis just fuged my screen!! :eek:
Can't you aussie's do somthing about your beer-butt?
Maybe depends or somthing, now I got to clean this assie crap out of my key board!:mad:

I think it is VERY funny... Though I'm begining to wonder if it is appropriate for a Professional... Hmmm... I guess the question I should ask myself is "Would Bas use this Avatar?"

The way i see it is in one way its cool as hell, in another, as with all majin bux's stuff, it impresses me.

Bas told us that he broke a toilet with his head during a drunken stupor. I'm pretty sure Bas wouldn't mind calling that avatar his own.

HAHAHA damn that's classic. Now all we need is a pic of Joe Son below you. I guess that's kinda pushin it though...you may have to face the master of the deadly art of JoeSonDo one day..wouldn't want to piss him off.:D

hehe at work i have nothing to do, and plus i play around with graphics programs all day so it takes me no time, hopefully by the end of August ill have my first flash cartoon done

That is one of the coolest avatars I've ever seen. Hands down.

Originally posted by majin bux
hehe at work i have nothing to do, and plus i play around with graphics programs all day so it takes me no time, hopefully by the end of August ill have my first flash cartoon done
Thats kewl. You using flash only or Director and freehand also?

I like it too, but if you had to change it. You could have Elvis kickin the shit out of somebody else in the avatar!

That would be good....have someone else shittin while Elvis is hittin them.

Back