Easy Free Money, Djokovic > Roanic?

benebox

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
In MMA I rarely bet on the huge favorites due to the unknown randomness of MMA and the off chance of pure bad luck. Tennis, on the other hand, is played out over multiple sets so even when a great player is having a bad day and a not so great player a great day, the better player will win the majority of the time.

Djokovic not only is a better player in every regard to the game but is stylistically a nightmare for Raonic who doesn't cover ground well and wins mainly on his big serve which feeds to Djokovic's greatest strength, his return.

For a player who is already 10-0 against his opponent, Djokovic at -250 is a steal.

Please max bet this and thank me later.
I'll be accepting all donations in bitcoin and beer <{Fergie}>

Last edited:
In MMA I rarely bet on the huge favorites due to the unknown randomness of MMA and the off chance of pure bad luck. Tennis, on the other hand, is played out over multiple sets so even when a great player is having a bad day and a not so great player a great day, the better player will win the majority of the time.

Djokovic not only is a better player in every regard to the game but is stylistically a nightmare for Raonic who doesn't cover ground well and wins mainly on his big serve which feeds to Djokovic's greatest strength, his return.

For a player who is already 10-0 against his opponent, Djokovic at -250 is a steal.

I think a buddy of mine who follows Tennis, told me his health was a bit questionable in his last match.

I think a buddy of mine who follows Tennis, told me his health was a bit questionable in his last match.

Yeah, he was getting his neck massaged due to some pain he was having. I didn't mention it because Djokovic has some sort of "injury" every other game I see him in, especially any game that isn't going his way. I think he does it as a way to help reset his focus.

Man that really does sound like a line to obliterate. Seems like it has already climbed higher than -250 as well. Gotta be disciplined though and not bet on something I don't know shit about. Do you really follow tennis? Seems like a weird combo being an MMA hardcore. BOL.

As someone who has bet on tennis successfully in the past couple years, but is by no means a complete expert on the modern-day game, let me say this; head-to-head can often be very misleading. Especially when comparing older players against younger ones.

That being said, Djokovic has been in excellent form this year and for the Cinci Masters in particular, so -250 is likely value.

For the record, I'm actually not a huge fan of significantly juiced favorites in tennis. Less so than in MMA, amusingly enough. I prefer either small favorites or small/moderate dogs, normally.

Man that really does sound like a line to obliterate. Seems like it has already climbed higher than -250 as well. Gotta be disciplined though and not bet on something I don't know shit about. Do you really follow tennis? Seems like a weird combo being an MMA hardcore. BOL.

I personally only watch the big tournaments. I actually got recommended the tip by a friend who is tennis degenerate (a bit like us with MMA), but he makes a killing betting purely on tennis so I feel safe sharing it.

Last edited:
djokovic should b a little tired after his previous games. If he gets broke early or fall behind. Might be little resistance as the big tournament starts in a couple days

Lol djoko is losing first set already.

Always bet small in tennis. Especially in the smaller tournaments. Its a corrupt sport. They throw matches and all know each other even at the top tier. Tennis is a difficult sport to make $ betting

Thanks!!!

Eh screw my hedge. Its 6-1, 0-1 I jus max bet more on raonic -190. Hes locked in

So djoko won. Amazing bet lol. In hindsight it wasnt that much of a lock tbh. Djoko could have easily let this match slide, he wouldnt want to get injured right before the US open.

I missed out on almost 5000 hit..
Pushed more on raonic +175 going into 3rd
Then got djoko in the +300 range wen he got broke in 3rd. I lost 330 on the bet thanks to hedge, wouldve won 5k... raonic lost it w too many forehand errors. Ill get it back on di chirico tonight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back