Early stoppage

I'm surprised that no one mentions it. It was. Can you imagine if fights were stopped like that when someone was hurt on feet? It would be called boxing, not MMA.

I still won't ever forget Herb standing up GG and CC when GG was rearranging CC's face with his elbow, which led to CC getting ktfo cuz his vision was blurry from those blows. And the list goes on. Crocop is back, biatches!

It was looking pretty bad for Rousey, but you can't stop a fight just because of that. You have to intelligently defend yourself, but in a combat fight, especially when you are standing up, you get lit up at times but you have to be allowed to fight through it and you do. One thing is to get into exchanges and get hurt and be wobbly on feet and have punches go through , and whole another to not defend yourself intelligently defend yourself against significant damage for considerable amount of time.

I mean, I never bought into Ronda's hype or anything to do with WMMA, and it was sickening what Ronda was being made out to be, but seriously, it's even more uncool that so many people just abandon her bandwaggon which seemed full of people after two losses and just kick someone when she's down.

She was getting lit up like some Christmas tree, and no it wasn't looking good at all, but it was an early stoppage. Like, no doubt. I have been on here a long time and I don't think I ever made a thread about early stoppage, because well, it can be a judgemental call either way and can be difficult to know exactly when to stop, and who gives a fuck it happened and nothing will change, but usually when there is a questionable stoppage, there's usually a thread or two about it, but there's none.
lol no.

I Kinda agree, I think we all deserved to see her get completely knocked out again. Is Herb going to save all fighters on their feet from now on? I'm sure the UFC would love that...
The Ronda protection never stops. Good Riddance, Bee ahtchh

I'm surprised that no one mentions it. It was. Can you imagine if fights were stopped like that when someone was hurt on feet? It would be called boxing, not MMA.

I still won't ever forget Herb standing up GG and CC when GG was rearranging CC's face with his elbow, which led to CC getting ktfo cuz his vision was blurry from those blows. And the list goes on. Crocop is back, biatches!

It was looking pretty bad for Rousey, but you can't stop a fight just because of that. You have to intelligently defend yourself, but in a combat fight, especially when you are standing up, you get lit up at times but you have to be allowed to fight through it and you do. One thing is to get into exchanges and get hurt and be wobbly on feet and have punches go through , and whole another to not defend yourself intelligently defend yourself against significant damage for considerable amount of time.

I mean, I never bought into Ronda's hype or anything to do with WMMA, and it was sickening what Ronda was being made out to be, but seriously, it's even more uncool that so many people just abandon her bandwaggon which seemed full of people after two losses and just kick someone when she's down.

She was getting lit up like some Christmas tree, and no it wasn't looking good at all, but it was an early stoppage. Like, no doubt. I have been on here a long time and I don't think I ever made a thread about early stoppage, because well, it can be a judgemental call either way and can be difficult to know exactly when to stop, and who gives a fuck it happened and nothing will change, but usually when there is a questionable stoppage, there's usually a thread or two about it, but there's none.
Dude if you are serious....you give no shits for the safety of a fighter? The head trauma she could have suffered in the Holm fight and being out on her feet needing the cage to stay up at one point you think more shots was necessary?

Stop looking at her feet you weirdo and look at her head and eyes. She was done.

I Kinda agree, I think we all deserved to see her get completely knocked out again. Is Herb going to save all fighters on their feet from now on? I'm sure the UFC would love that...
The Ronda protection never stops. Good Riddance, Bee ahtchh
serious?....you give no shits for the safety of a fighters health? The head trauma she could have suffered in the Holm fight and being out on her feet needing the cage to stay up at one point you think more shots was necessary? YOU think Ronda was going to return fire at that onslaught....?

Stop looking at her feet you weirdo and look at her head and eyes. She was done.
agreed. It is the only excuse ronda fans can use. After all real fans would want her to be healthy today rather another busted head

Honestly, this was a perfect stoppage. Ronda was gifted a win against Sara McMann because of a bullshit stoppage. Let's enjoy Amanda's handy work. Shhhhhhh...

"I know was going to beat the SHIT out of Ronda Rousey, I know." "Now tonight, I prove it. I am the best on the planet" - Nunes

c3a0c2faae.gif

08a9eadaa4.gif

What do you expect when Herb "QUICK STOPPAGE" Dean is given the duties to ref the fight? He's the biggest fu#k up of all the refs in the business today. Bring back Steve Mazzagatti and please move Herb to the early prelims.

I dislike Ronda and seeing her doing the waltz and flamenco live right by the cage fed my soul and put a huge smile on my face. I would've loved seeing herb give it another 20-30 seconds =] . I was probably the most vocal about UFC 207 being a garbage card especially with Cain and werdum off the card but then I was offered great seats for free and I always enjoy watching tj fight even though I'm anti manlet , but also knew Ronda wouldn't last 1 rd and I have to say this was one of my favorite cards attending live . Can't believe I'm saying this but I really enjoyed this card .. well played god

Dude if you are serious....you give no shits for the safety of a fighter? The head trauma she could have suffered in the Holm fight and being out on her feet needing the cage to stay up at one point you think more shots was necessary?

Then Lets stop all fights on their feet after semi big shots from now on so fighters don't get hurt, Give me a Fcking break. Oh but she is just a Girl? Then don't fckng fight ladies. Have the same rules for everyone.

Then Lets stop all fights on their feet after semi big shots from now on so fighters don't get hurt, Give me a Fcking break. Oh but she is just a Girl? Then don't fckng fight ladies. Have the same rules for everyone.
semi big shots? Dude watch the fight again. Look at her eyes. They were lookin into the crowed when Dean stopped it.

Great stoppage......get some sleep and lay off the crack jack!

I wish it was like UFC 1 where only the corner towel could stop it. That way today people would be bitching about how Edmond let Rousey get beaten into a coma, rather than people bitching about Herb white knighting Ronda

Honestly, this was a perfect stoppage. Ronda was gifted a win against Sara McMann because of a bullshit stoppage. Let's enjoy Amanda's handy work. Shhhhhhh...

"I know was going to beat the SHIT out of Ronda Rousey, I know." "Now tonight, I prove it. I am the best on the planet" - Nunes

c3a0c2faae.gif

08a9eadaa4.gif

Fucking brutal. Anyone that thinks that's an early stoppage needs their head examined. Very disappointed Ronda went out like that.

semi big shots? Dude watch the fight again. Look at her eyes. They were lookin into the crowed when Dean stopped it.

I watched it again, she definitely wanted out of the fight. Herb obviously protected her cause this would be a bad look for Ronda to go down like that again. Definitely early stop for most fighters but Ronda wanted out, being the warrior she is , and was scared on her feet.

I watched it again, she definitely wanted out of the fight. Herb obviously protected her cause this would be a bad look for Ronda to go down like that again. Definitely early stop for most fighters but Ronda wanted out, being the warrior she is , and was scared on her feet.
I dont blame Ronda either....I 100% blame her coach. He took a world class ground fighter and tried to make her a world class striker. When in REALITY we would still be seeing the old Ronda now if she went to a strict wrestling camp...AKA maybe? Learn some effective wrestling and take downs, but no...Edmund ruined a legend. I dont blame Ronda and I am not even a fan of hers.

Back