Early photos of Serena and Venus Williams

Good on you for working out.

But you'll get it back tomorrow. Sooner if you eat a watermelon.

Thankfully the internet is there to provide relief for my darkest desires.

Can you draw a picture with incision lines etc. please? I feel like I'm on the reality show "How To Spot a Tranny Without Bigoted Throat-Glances."
Going up on the side of the hip, it curves in...., then it it stops beefore it curves out. The point where it stops on a woman is ABOVE the NAVEL.

Going up on the side of the hip, it curves in...., then it it stops beefore it curves out. The point where it stops on a woman is ABOVE the NAVEL.

I'll stare harder. I hope I don't go blind. Somehow I feel this is informative.

hottie-bikini.jpg

Go back to anatomy class. These bitches navels are above their hip bones.
dgib.gif

I outright want to be gangraped to death by those 2 girls, i have a huge fetish for them.

Yes, i said it, i want to be the Uroko Onoja of these 2 girls.

haha dude this is so out of character to read you speak like this.

I keep telling my Uncle Randy he would love the War Room on Sherdog

Girls reach peak athleticism earlier than boys.

And the Williams dad groomed them both to be professional tennis players. Sorta like Tiger Woods dad did.
I also remember Tiger Woods as a very small child on television

Yes found it, from the Mike Douglas show

I heard the accusations recently that Serena was a boy. I wouldn't know.

That's due to intolerant and sexist bathroom policies. I'd totally follow one of them "broads" in to get a peek if I could. No homo.

That's due to intolerant and sexist bathroom policies. I'd totally follow one of them "broads" in to get a peek if I could. No homo.

Technically there are no biological differences so your peeking comes across as suspicious. Ask the alphabet soup group.

Back