Early photos of Serena and Venus Williams

dfoster

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What do you think? This duo has been dominating women tennis for so long, has anyone ever wondered why? For example, look at Serena at 12, she looked like she could have beat the hell out of me at 12 :eek:

article-1197033-0591C183000005DC-249_468x353.jpg

wbwilliams_wideweb__430x298.jpg

serena-venus-willi_1426128c.jpg

Venus is the tall one.

I heard the accusations recently that Serena was a boy. I wouldn't know.

Venus is the tall one.

If you look at the 2nd pic, there is no way Serena was a girl, no way.
Look at the toughness, she was smaller but I bet she could have beaten Venus if she wanted to.

If you look at the 2nd pic, there is no way Serena was a girl, no way.
I disagree. She may just be a strong muscular woman. And had a short haircut back then. I wouldn't give my daughter that short of hair though.

This is creepy even for Sherdog.

Venus is the tall one.

I also heard that Obama wasn't born here. And bill Clinton is raping the shit out of kids.

Shertards I want to belive

What do you think? This duo has been dominating women tennis for so long, has anyone ever wondered why? For example, look at Serena at 12, she looked like she could have beat the hell out of me at 12 :eek:

wbwilliams_wideweb__430x298.jpg

serena-venus-willi_1426128c.jpg
giphy.gif

The shorter one became thicker and more muscular.

And this is in the war room because......

Most disturbing thing I've seen in the WR.

The shorter one became thicker and more muscular.
You can tell from the pic that she had that chiseled look and mesomorph look back then. I coach kids and some of the strong kids look like that. Square jawed chiseled face features etc.

I don't think she's a man, some (urban especially) women seem to be very masculine.

You can't tell me that's Serena Williams. Everone knows that's Jimmy JJ Walker...

jj.jpg

Back