Early onset CTE: Kron thinks he won that fight......

Surprise surprise
Diaz brothers have rubbed off on him
No the Gracies rubbed off on the Diaz brothers. Gracies have been making excuses and not admitting loses while Nick was in diapers.

Surprise surprise

No the Gracies rubbed off on the Diaz brothers. Gracies have been making excuses and not admitting loses while Nick was in diapers.

In fairness throwing in the Diaz brothers makes it the perfect storm. Neither of them ever lost a fight... according to them.

Lol he really thinks the Earth is flat:

“Yeah, I believe the earth is flat,” Gracie said. “It is what it is. People will always try to say something. I’m not trying to promote the flat earth and try to push it — really I don’t even want to talk about it. Ultimately, no one really knows. Until you get into a rocket and you can fly up and really see, but I just have some doubts on some of these things.”

From https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bl...no-one-really-knows-until-you-get-in-a-rocket

Is this the first case of fighter disagreeing with the decision with two 27-30's?
I hope so. Dude is out of his mind.

He lost to Cub Swanson in his 6th MMA fight. Who did Khabib fight in his 6th MMA fight???

Cub won all three rounds. Now GIFFORD was the one who was robbed last night.
<Y2JSmirk>

Lol he really thinks the Earth is flat:

“Yeah, I believe the earth is flat,” Gracie said. “It is what it is. People will always try to say something. I’m not trying to promote the flat earth and try to push it — really I don’t even want to talk about it. Ultimately, no one really knows. Until you get into a rocket and you can fly up and really see, but I just have some doubts on some of these things.”

From https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bl...no-one-really-knows-until-you-get-in-a-rocket

Flat earthers really just depict a great problem in society today. People willingly dismiss established areas of study, reputable journalism, and all other manner of products of intellect, and find it far easier to simply latch onto idiotic missions and statements made by half-literate web bloggers. The age of digital information and freedom of self distribution has opened the door for the imbeciles of the world to bury their heads in modes of thought that they find to fit their preconceived stupidity rather than challenge themselves with the pursuit of legitimate study.

Cliff notes: if you believe in and perpetuate the notions of flat earth you are mentally stunted, and enjoy it.

James Vick thinks he won his fight too.

At least he has an excuse.

Back