Early onset CTE: Kron thinks he won that fight......

gracies always were bad losers, watch the breakdown of eddie bravo wrecking royler the second time, it's actually disgusting how they try to spin shit and don't give credit where it's due

The spin they put on Gracie vs Kimura get more and more ridiculous every time a Gracie tells it.
They're legit one spin away from Heilo being 95lbs with the flu and Kimura being 6'3 220lbs taking strength educing serum like Bane prior to the fight

Wow. He lost every round easily. Tough guy, good chin but come on.

Edit:Also he thinks the world is flat for reference to his line of thinking.

I want to lol but all I can do is smh.
Delusional.

Shocking that a flat earther pescetarian is delusional.

I thought he'd play the "well, with no time limits I would have been able to use my BJJ in the spirit of true Gracie-JJ and would have won, a sports contest doesn't prove anything" method.

But no, he's just flat out saying two and two equals five.

Good job Kron.

giphy.gif

another overrated boring ass one dimensional grappler

he won't last long in the UFC

It was a competitive 30-27 but he lost all 3 rounds.

I thought he pointed to Cub and told him he won right after the bell

Probably a bunch of yes men nobodies convinced him he won afterwards

His striking looked so fuckin bad. I mean what kind of coach sees his student hitting pads/sparring like they are uncoordinated, flat footed, slow etc.. and thinks they are ready for a pro mma bout let alone competing in the top organization?! Unreal. They are all so fuckin stupid lmao!

I thought he'd play the "well, with no time limits I would have been able to use my BJJ in the spirit of true Gracie-JJ and would have won, a sports contest doesn't prove anything" method.

But no, he's just flat out saying two and two equals five.

Good job Kron.

Remember when Rickson lost to Ron Tripp?
Well, he still claims he's 200-0 or whatever it was.
Its in his genes.

Back