Roman Avdalyan vs. Mansur Dzhamburaev
Dauren Ermekov vs. Nutsalkhan Umakhanov
Akbar Tairov vs. Ivan Romanov
Nursultan Askerov vs. Artem Nuzhnov
Magomed Magomedov vs. Magomedrasul Gadzhiev

Live here now - Need to sign up...
https://goflx.com/en/video

And YouTube thanks to @Dillydilly

I'm prolly gonna run an hour late - Need to make a quick run this AM...

Fekkin folks need to forget I'm semi-retired and stop abusing me lol!

sg0Fv28.gif

As always if ya want on or off jus yap!

Wow I really want to see this! Got to take my daughter somewhere though. Hopefully I can jump in when I get back. I swear these kids prevent me from living a fully immersive MMA experience! :mad:

Sitting in muh car watching.

Nice work by Gadz.

Thanks man !

WTF system is this ... !?
I can't LOG IN, as a truly log that i'm !
giphy.gif

Ok back home and in muh recliner.

Les go!

Tho I missed makin muh Tap pikz!

Picked up some Fried Chicken Shak yum!

Any chance someone could ping me when Shlemenko fights? I'm a huge NFL nut so I can't not watch NFL Sunday but I'm a big Storm fan and always try to catch his fights.

damn miss weight and lose point to start fight. should probably have that in the UFC

For those interested in controversies and stuff -- Guseinov came 1,4 kilos over limit and according to Shlemenko he had 2 hours to cut weight, instead he went to eat and said that if promotion punishes him -- with yellow card or fines he will refuse to fight. Seems like even last evening during public weigh-ins Shlemenko had no clue how (if) promotion will punish Guseinov. I didn't watched it but based on comments journalists tried to talk about this Shamil Zavurov, president of EFC and his answer was like -- we will act according to stuff written in our contracts and what is written there I have no idea. Guseinov was preparing under Khabib to this fight so seems to me even journalists (and fans) suspects that Khabib might be connected to his friend not making weight and suffering no punishment. If someone interested it was interview with Boxing TV, seems like they doesn't show their questions to shlemenko just his answers and looks like they asked him if he thinks that it's some idea/consipiracy of promotion and Guseinov to lower Shlemenko's chances to win.

For those interested in controversies and stuff -- Guseinov came 1,4 kilos over limit and according to Shlemenko he had 2 hours to cut weight, instead he went to eat and said that if promotion punishes him -- with yellow card or fines he will refuse to fight. Seems like even last evening during public weigh-ins Shlemenko had no clue how (if) promotion will punish Guseinov. I didn't watched it but based on comments journalists tried to talk about this Shamil Zavurov, president of EFC and his answer was like -- we will act according to stuff written in our contracts and what is written there I have no idea. Guseinov was preparing under Khabib to this fight so seems to me even journalists (and fans) suspects that Khabib might be connected to his friend not making weight and suffering no punishment. If someone interested it was interview with Boxing TV, seems like they doesn't show their questions to shlemenko just his answers and looks like they asked him if he thinks that it's some idea/consipiracy of promotion and Guseinov to lower Shlemenko's chances to win.
Also Shlemenko said that Guseinov lives in same timezone in which they hold event while usually at the time main event starts Alexander is sleeping at home.

What do you guys think about the co-main event in Renat Khavalov vs Patrizio de Souza? Renat seems like a great prospect.

Damn, that's sketchy. Will putt a black mark on the promotion if this type of stuff continues.

next up is Magomed Magomedov(lightweight) not be be confuse with Magomed Magomedov(Flyweight)<Lmaoo>

Looks ta be interesting. Went with Souza - will see.
I taped both a little bit and the only advantage I see for Souza is his size. Patrizio striking is basically just one-twos and the overhand right. I know Renat is a wrestler, but at worst their striking should be on par. On the other hand, Russian is a much better grappler and fought the tougher competition. Can size play a factor? Maybe, but I think he will run over Brazilian by subbing him in first or second round.

Back