EA UFC 2 Full Roster Released (Includes Sakuraba, Rutten & Cro Cop)

Definitely gonna buy it just based on what I've seen so far and the roster.

Tyson vs Jones

BOOM

nerds in this thread complainig about no maximo blanco, who you haven't actually seen fight well and how mcgregor looks when sakuraba is right there at heavyweight next to jared rosholt. Bunch of nerds.

Such big roster, with every fighter having the same set of moves with the same animations. Would have been much better if they made like 8 fighters per class but extra unique, with their own styles.

No Tumenov. I agree Northcutt should also be on the game. Also Krylov, Dunham, Trinaldo, Martins, Case, Wade, Magomedov, Rivera, Ngyuen, Kowalkiewicz, and Aguilar should all be on the game. And of course Côte. Instead every year they keep adding guys like Pat Barry and Pascal Krauss on the game who hasn't fought in the UFC in years.

All in I'm happy with it though. Can't wait to play as Smilin Sam

And how bout Micky Gall? If CM Punk is on the game you gotta add him right?

Hopefully they add a few DLC's

Where the hell is HW, MW, FRW, and WW Rumble?

Where is MW Lombard? I hate Lombard but who the fuck is WW Lombard? His career was made outside the UFC at MW. His hypetrain fizzling out during his MW fights was hilarious.

Where is WW Mac?

LW Makwan?

No LHW Rockhold when there's LHW Weidman?

I want BW through MW Mr. Copypasta Ken Florini.

If they're gonna keep adding retired fighters and fighters already fighting for other orgs I want
Hairrow (multi weight classes) and Paul Daley. It'd be cool to have LHW and HW Brandon Vera and Couture. Ortiz. Shamrocks at all their weights.

It'd be cool if by 3 or 4 at the latest that they add a Universe like mode &/or Timeline mode or w/e you wanna call it where you go back and do all the big fights you want to throughout every (big) card. Basically take cues from the WWE games, I love the UFC games but atleast WWE respects the roster enough to make it huge and timeless as well as every person having their own complete and unique moveset(s)

Please be a random button!! Don't want to break my finger just to spin through a full round of fighters. Happy to see a lot of fighters in there and excited to play the game!

No Tumenov. I agree Northcutt should also be on the game. Also Krylov, Dunham, Trinaldo, Martins, Case, Wade, Magomedov, Rivera, Ngyuen, Kowalkiewicz, and Aguilar should all be on the game. And of course Côte. Instead every year they keep adding guys like Pat Barry and Pascal Krauss on the game who hasn't fought in the UFC in years.

All in I'm happy with it though. Can't wait to play as Smilin Sam
I believe they said they'll do free DLC updates like the first game. Think they said Sage would be in the first bundle... Agree with adding all you mentioned too.

Where's HW Conor? Also Dana should be the special unlockable character.

Nik Lentz is in this game but Tom Lawler. Nik freakin Lentz. One of the most boring fighters of all time. Not even just boring but like cringeworthy. No Lawler though?! ridiculous.

Back