EA UFC 2 Full Roster Released (Includes Sakuraba, Rutten & Cro Cop)

Very deep roster. 2 Tysons is kinda ridiculous though

Am I the only one to notice to wand? Or is that old news?

no Stevie Ray??

fuck this shit Im boycotting.... who's with me?

who-is-coming-with-me-half-baked-o.gif

I like the idea of Crocop & Sakuraba in the game, but the character models are pure shit. Eddie Alvarez as portrayed by an older Rani Yahya? Don't bring up old PS2 games. They didn't have Year 2015 facial scan technology way back then, did they? What's the point of the face scans if they'll just make up their own faces?

I'm not buying a UFC game if the fighters don't look and move like they do in real life.

Where's Rin Nakai ?

in my heart haha

for real though Cote should be in this and so should Thiago Santos considering not only is he a great striker who's been with the UFC for quite a few fights now, but Elias Theodoru who he just beat is in it

No Rin Nakai? That sucks.

EA knows the type of basement dwellers who want Rin Nakai are the same ones who buy 200 dollars worth of sexy nurse outfit DLC for their Dead or Alive characters. I'm sure they will have you freaks covered.

Being far more classy than that, I'm personally excited that @Homeless Infant and I are already scheduled for Randa Markos on Michelle Waterson "North South Sexy Sunday" matches once a week.

Prepare to lose, the Karate Hottie has too strong top game for da WMD!

No hard feelings.

dMvp6Ty.jpg
What's WMD stand for? haha.

But anyways...YOUR TOP GAME WILL BE NO MATCH FOR MY KNEES TO THE TITTIES FROM CLINCH!

tumblr_nbxfo0pNkO1tcfs15o1_500.gif

What's WMD stand for? haha.

Weapons of Mass Destruction because she is from Iraq.... there were a couple people around the time of TUF20 who tried to get that nickname going.
But anyways...YOUR TOP GAME WILL BE NO MATCH FOR MY KNEES TO THE TITTIES FROM CLINCH!

tumblr_nbxfo0pNkO1tcfs15o1_500.gif

Very impressive powers, no doubt.

But I think Michelle will be ranked higher in the very important weight cutting stat:

r5vkL5L.jpg

What happened to all the Pride guys?

Weapons of Mass Destruction because she is from Iraq.... there were a couple people around the time of TUF20 who tried to get that nickname going.

Very impressive powers, no doubt.

But I think Michelle will be ranked higher in the very important weight cutting stat:

r5vkL5L.jpg
If less chest = higher stat...then yes :D

It's going to be cringeworthy to see Crocop, Bruce Lee, and Sakuraba wearing those generic Reebok shorts.

And yet, no Patrick Cote. Someone who has fought for the UFC for most of the last 12 years and is on a streak about to crack the top 10 at WW...

Well at least they have Ben Saunders. Hehe.

I'm pretty sure EA talked about updating the rosters and adding fighters / adjusting ratings, etc. just like they do their other sports games. Hopefully Cote gets his due in an early fighter pack update or whatever.

Very deep roster. 2 Tysons is kinda ridiculous though

Leftover Tyson characters from the last EA Fight Night game. They should've given us Eric "Butterbean" Esch too. At least he's fought in MMA.
maxresdefault.jpg

Back