EA Sports UFC - Aldo vs Pettis (FULL GAMEPLAY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only things I wanted from this game were fast and powerful looking strikes, being able to follow up on a KO and proper KO physics so no KO looks the same. But from the looks of it we wont get any of that. What we will get instead are the dreaded EA MMA kicks, generic KO animations and immediate celebrations after someone is KO'd.

Maybe in 10 years time we will be able to get a decent MMA game but right now Im not getting my hopes up. At least I wont have to fork out 500 bucks for getting a PS4 for this game which I was planning to

I'm 6'4, 260lbs, 7% bodyfat. How about we meet up and you call me a little man to my face.

y u mad doe?

that gameplay footage looked like shit. The animations just recycle over and over. Watch that right hand and how the character goes from fully extended on his punch to the animation warping him back into his starting position to throw again. The leg kicks looked the same.

That's what you got out of that entire video? Lol

lol. Nah, it's just the first thing I noticed. As I predicted since the beginning, the kicks look better. It seems to be a distance thing.

I don't like how fast paced it is, I'm hoping that has to do with the shorter rounds, and it won't be possible to fight like that with full 5 minute rounds.

The commentary was bad. I didn't play the last two THQ games, but I don't remember it being that bad with the first game or even EA UFC. Was it?

Overall though, it looks great to me. I can't wait to get my hands on it myself.

Looked a little too fast at first with all the kicks but after that it's fucking great. Love those leg kicks man.

Looks great to me. The fighters move a lot better than in previous UFC games.

Looks amazing.

Hit detection seemed a little off but that's about it, can't wait now.

It looked a little fast at first but they settled into it and it looked great.

The only things I didn't like was that takedown and how wild the striking was it was without either of them tiring. Hopefully either the difficulty changes it or there is a sim mode or something. Still looked amazing though.

lol. Nah, it's just the first thing I noticed. As I predicted since the beginning, the kicks look better. It seems to be a distance thing.

I don't like how fast paced it is, I'm hoping that has to do with the shorter rounds, and it won't be possible to fight like that with full 5 minute rounds.

The commentary was bad. I didn't play the last two THQ games, but I don't remember it being that bad with the first game or even EA UFC. Was it?

Overall though, it looks great to me. I can't wait to get my hands on it myself.

This is what I noticed the most. Too many attempts, and too many strikes landed with little to no effect. I don't like the fact that Aldo rocked pettis with an elbow then landed a clean spinning wheel kick without any effect on Pettis. I hope there is some sort of gameplay slider like in the football games and fighnight, fixes a lot of the single player vs CPU problems.

Takedowns look a little off too, but otherwise I think it looks much better gameplay wise than any mma game before it.

I think the speed will be significantly slower at heavier classes.

I actually like the difference in speed between weight classes. It sets them apart.

I never put much stock into the "OMG! No gameplay yet?! They must be hiding something!" This is what EA always does. Looks great, can't wait to play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back