E. Warren: 2020 Democratic candidates too white, lack of diversity

Nah he has a point though. Look at "woke" institutions like the ACLU and SPLC and The Innocence project and you'll find that Jews are way over-represented. That's not a bad thing, its something Jews should be proud of. My theory is that Jews are sensitive to the grievances of minorities because they are a minority that has been historically oppressed to the point that its a defining feature of their self identity as a community. But unlike other minorities they're disproportionately well off and well placed in society(in fields like law and entertainment) to do something about it.

However sometimes this kind of woke Jew, like his woke white gentile counterpart, can find themselves in the kind of upper class urban liberal bubble where despite claiming to care about minorities and their grievances they are in fact completely alienated from them and end up making silly patronizing statements like what Warren said here.
It’s a stereotype. Sure, Jews are overrepresented in those organizations, but it’s far from the majority of Jews that are involved in those organizations or movements.

Compare it to the example of blacks and crime. Blacks are overrepresented in violent crime statistics, but it’s still a stereotype to say “blacks are violent criminals” because it’s far from the majority of blacks that commit those crimes. But I’m sure you’re too enlightened to be caught defending a statement like that, right?

Last edited:
I am not sure she would be my first choice, but I respect the hell out of her. And it has to be difficult for her, considering she is partly a minority, to see that minorities are not being fairly represented.

Lol, no I didn’t you twat.

In the exact post you replied to I acknowledged that the GOP is a white party.

My original post was speaking on young groups of progressives and conservatives, particularly those on youtube, social media, people who participate in internet "culture wars"

It's an easy trick to tokenize a group and have the adherents go "Wow, our groups attracts people of all stripes!!"

We experienced this shit, albeit not with youtube and not as psychotic, during the Bush years. You just kept falling for it when turned to 11.

It’s a stereotype. Sure, Jews are overrepresented in those organizations, but it’s far from the majority of Jews that are involved in those organizations or movements.

Compare it to the example of blacks and crime. Blacks are overrepresented in violent crime statistics, but it’s still a stereotype to say “blacks are violent criminals” because it’s far from the majority of blacks that commit those crimes. But I’m sure you’re too enlightened to be caught defending a statement like that, right?
<{ByeHomer}>

Well the same can be said of whites but you didn't seem to take much issue with them being implicated in the original post you quoted
Black, brown and yellow voters had candidates who looked like them and they preferred candidates who happened to be white. Democracy in action. White woke morons and Jews push this bullshit and then people of color, who largely don't agree with it, bear the brunt of it. Liz should stop virtue signaling and get real.
Point is Jews are over-represented among so called limousine liberals who are the type to say stuff like what Warren said in the OP. That doesn't mean all Jews are limousine liberals though and note that I didn't say that anywhere in my post. Plenty are very conservative as I imagine you would know better than I. But he's not wrong to single out Jews and whites who represent a significant portion of the kind of liberal I'm talking about here.

Well the same can be said of whites but you didn't seem to take much issue with them being implicated in the original post you quoted

Point is Jews are over-represented among so called limousine liberals who are the type to say stuff like what Warren said in the OP. That doesn't mean all Jews are limousine liberals though and note that I didn't say that anywhere in my post. Plenty are very conservative as I imagine you would know better than I. But he's not wrong to single out Jews and whites who represent a significant portion of the kind of liberal I'm talking about here.
Because he said “white woke idiots” and “Jews.” You can see the difference there right? If he said “white woke Jewish idiots” it would have been fine because of the qualifiers, but when you just say “Jews” or “blacks” without any qualifiers it implies “all” or at least “most” and becomes, at best, sloppy working open to nefarious interpretation.

remember that time Ben Carson got made a Secretary of a Dept he knew absolutely nothing about?

Because he said “white woke idiots” and “Jews.” You can see the difference there right? If he said “white woke Jewish idiots” it would have been fine because of the qualifiers, but when you just say “Jews” or “blacks” without any qualifiers it implies “all” or at least “most” and becomes, at best, sloppy working open to nefarious interpretation.
Yeah I guess he could've worded it better but I don't think he meant anything nefarious and there is truth in what he said.

Like I said earlier Jews should be, and some are, proud of the fact that they are over-represented in progressive institutions.

Back