• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DWCS Week 3: Reyna vs Cosce

Why in the world would you willingly clinch with a man 50+ pounds heavier than you? Glad I didn't bet this idiot Johnson.

Nevermind that he clearly skips leg day, both in the gym and in terms of martial arts training. There is way that those leg kicks should hurt that much if you strengthen your thigh and calf muscles, nevermind learn how to actually avoid/check leg kicks.

Kinda sucks I think Johnson tripped and ended up with fat boy on top of him
Big boy was wrecking his leg beforehand. Chad looked solid though he really should consider cutting 9lbs to LHW.

Big boy was wrecking his leg beforehand. Chad looked solid though he really should consider cutting 9lbs to LHW.
He will have to lose some of his precious muscle

anybody got any stats on the % of wins of fighters who recently had a child?

8FVnycN.jpg

No idea who any of these people are, but anything can happen when it comes to a DWCS event.
8/18/2020 9:00 PM Reduced Fighting 1201 Orion Cosce/Matt Dixon* Under 2½ -137
Risking $20.55 To Win $15.00

anybody got any stats on the % of wins of fighters who recently had a child?
It's a prerequisite.

Bonus points if you've been arrested, come from a broken home, or if you used to have a drug/alcohol problem. #narrative

Dixons top game seems legit but I couldn't find anything on Orion.

Dixons top game seems legit but I couldn't find anything on Orion.
He had some fights on YouTube. I didnt tape this fight though

I did watch one of his fights. He got the takedown and ended up getting his back taken

Dixon’s leg looks a bit unstable

Both guys tired. Dixon needs a takedown

Back