DWCS 2020 Week 7, Tuesday Sep. 15, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

How many contracts will be given out?

• Total voters
Eh Driscoll prolly won the round but he didn't do anything with those takedowns

Paiva landed a nice punch to start the round but looked tentative after that

Ah he corrected himself.

I disagree with bisping. The most significant damage has been Driscoll getting dropped

no other real damage. Control doesn’t matter if you don’t hurt the fighter at all.

10-9 Paiva
In theory you might be right, but in practice all three judges probably scored it for Driscoll.

1 up to da Nuts!

giphy.gif

Paiva reminds me of a less experienced Darren Elkins

Go down like you’ve been shot Ed Herman style

Given the size and wrestling cred, Paiva don't seem out of his league so far.

The most significant damage has been Driscoll getting dropped

no other real damage. Control doesn’t matter if you don’t hurt the fighter at all.

That's the way it is suppose to be but I'm not sure the Judges actually brush up on the rules or jus the booze.

They're trying to spinn MMA fighters needing to have second jobs to make ends meet as an inspirational story instead of a commentary on how sucky the economy in this sport is.

Paiva's Defence has been the best thing in this fight for me.. Really solid.. Not impressed with EDIT:Driscoll even .

This is his 3rd time on the show?!
He got robbed his last fight, though I'm incredibly biased. He really only has 1 legit loss in my eyes -- one of his losses was when he got a cut after beating the shit out of his opponent for 5 minutes -- it wasn't a big cut either (did I mention I'm biased?)

Honestly these guys are not UFC level....

No contract. Expected more from an AKA guy

They're trying to spinn MMA fighters needing to have second jobs to make ends meet as an inspirational story instead of a commentary on how sucky the economy in this sport is.
<BC1>Well Put.

Back