DWCS 2020 Week 7, Tuesday Sep. 15, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

How many contracts will be given out?

• Total voters
I had chicken parm, was pretty darn good too. Bout to go crak muh 1st brew for The Bloodletting!
Jelly
I debated all day whether to go get beers or not ultimately decided not to, meh I'll live.

This shiz about to start now? never know when DWCS is supposed to start.

giphy.gif

Yeah I don’t drink on contender nights cause of my job either. Nice work bagging the new job btw

Are you on the clock for the contender series. How do Mod hours work is there a schedule? :D

Jelly
I debated all day whether to go get beers or not ultimately decided not to, meh I'll live.
How about Zverev just collapsing against Thiem in the US Open. Still think Zverev has so much potential.

Did ESPN+ change something. Apparently I have to sign back in every event.

Never did that before...

Fekkin annoying!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

I had chicken parm, was pretty darn good too. Bout to go crak muh 1st brew for The Bloodletting!
I had this recently and it was so flavorless. So much worse than even your average hot pocket.
Chicken-Parmesan-Calzone-Product-300x111.jpg

All praise be to Jesus i just found a packet of MCDonalds BBQ sauce in the drawer to go with my nuggs

<{anton}>

I had this recently and it was so flavorless. So much worse than even your average hot pocket.
Chicken-Parmesan-Calzone-Product-300x111.jpg

I frequently get a Tuscan Stromboli from a local shop, it's killer.

I got some egg salad recently tho and I swear it was flavorless as well. I had to go add some mustard, dill relish, celery and onion. Was like I coulda made this shit way cheaper lol!

All praise be to Jesus i just found a packet of MCDonalds BBQ sauce in the drawer to go with my nuggs

<{anton}>

I keep a giant Honey Bear Jar with assorted condiments - I hate when they cheap ya out!

Woooooah her hands are fast

Back