• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Training MMA For UFC Movie and He Looks..

The Rock is 100% biting Dennis Hallman's style... Come quickly Jesus, we're barely hanging on.

Looking forward to a trailer or footage. It's gonna be sad but there should be humor and humanity in it too.

Terry Crews was looking for fight but was replaced by Sonnen vs Silva.

The Rock vs Terry Crews will be fun.

It's the Rock's passion project though, we wouldn't be getting a movie at all if he didn't want to do one. It's not like there was a lot of interest in this, when The Rock first announced it at a UFC event no one gave a shit.
Yeah true enough, the problem I see is the Rock's the same age as Mark Kerr now; in this film he's playing a 'real man' who was between the ages of 30-40, but hey, I guess if Halle Berry did it, why not the Rock, but her MMA movie was fictional.

I feel like this film will have a lot of fights in it.

Cyborg Abreu as Fabio Gurgel (who fought Kerr in Brazil):

Coleman Vs Morais:
IMG_20240609_130003.jpg

Capture.JPG

The Rock is biracial and I know America is rapidly changing on what’s racially appropriate and what’s not; but I don’t think the ethnicity is all that off. Before Mark Yancy informed me; I was going to inquire about Mark Kerr’s ethnicity.
I actually typo'd Mark Kerr is half puerto rican I meant to say he wasn't black.

I still don’t think it’s all that off.
When a half black woman plays cleopatra, there are petitions and outcry of cultural disrespect.

When the half black rock plays, greeks, persians, arabs, and half puerto-ricans nobody bats an eye.

When a half black woman plays cleopatra, there are petitions and outcry of cultural disrespect.

When the half black rock plays, greeks, persians, arabs, and half puerto-ricans nobody bats an eye.
The Rock and Mark Kerr both “appear” to be biracial. At least imo.

Cleopatra is a completely different issue because Hollywood misappropriated ethnicities in The Ten Commandments (Charlton Heston - Moses, Anne Baxter - Nefertiti), Cleopatra (Elizabeth Taylor); so you’re left with two choices. … Strive for historical accuracy or play the race game but in the opposite direction? Denzel Washington is also playing Hannibal btw. I’ll give you a hint: Dundas Square was renamed after a Ghanan term … But historically Ghana played a role in the Atlantic Slave Trade.

Who cares if the rock is half black. He's also a lot older, he isn't an MMA fighter and he isn't called Mark.

This is acting.

Do you know any half Puerto rican/half Irish people that size who can act?

Would they be able to finance this project like the rock is?

If you want accurate representation of all the characters in the story, I believe there's a documentary you can watch

Back