Media Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Training MMA For UFC Movie and He Looks..

i can't tell if he's training mma or swimming because of the speedos

Finally Mark Kerr has come back to Hollywood

That foot stomp was hilarious, gave me a flashback of Robert DeNiro in The Irishman.

I post on Sherdog on average about 5 times a day. I used to write for combat sports outlets, I enjoy the sport, settle down with the lame disses dweeb. Cap was said ironically, again, settle down with your sweet self. The Rock would get crushed. He's old, stiff and can't throw a punch. Ez, zero diff.
You enjoy the internet, and talking on the internet, like the beta male you are. You keep speaking like a teenager on forums, and the rock will keep being an actual man.

Did Kerr ever do the People’s Elbow?

They should have waited a few more years to do this.

When I try to picture a perfect casting for a 29 year old Mark Kerr, I always think of a 60 year old and I'm afraid a 52 year old just won't cut it.

I'm not sure if Mark Kerr has an ounce of Samoan in him lol, on top of that, they're the same age now. I don't know what part of Kerr's career they're going to focus on, obviously his downward slide, that will be the focus so that we can all see the Rock trying to become a serious actor lol.
I wonder if they'll have Igor Vovchanchyn in the movie, it was Igor who wrecked Kerr's image and broke him mentally.

I agree with your assessment of The Rock playing Kerr. Will Dwayne be having hair?
Kerr did shave his head after the first Igor fight I believe, so the Rock can get away with that, but what can't be hidden is that Kerr isn't a Samoan, the Rock is miscast,.... this movie is about exploiting Mark Kerr for the Rock and his Hollywood legacy, nothing to do with Kerr's legacy, at all.

Kerr did shave his head after the first Igor fight I believe, so the Rock can get away with that, but what can't be hidden is that Kerr isn't a Samoan, the Rock is miscast,.... this movie is about exploiting Mark Kerr for the Rock and his Hollywood legacy, nothing to do with Kerr's legacy, at all.
I’ve seen more fights of Kerr with hair than shaven. Totally miscast. The Rock has the build, I bet Hollywood thinks no one will notice he’s Samoan. Oh just the MMA fans. SMH

Strength counts a lot in a real fight though. Pretty sure on concrete Rock could bodyslam Diaz to another universe and that would be that. Remember what Bob Sapp did to Noguerra.

Remember what Nog did to Sapp you mean.
Yeah he almost put Nog through the ring, but Nog still won sir.

Has there ever been a MMA movie with realistic fighting? WTF cares how his kicks look months before they even start filming?

Remember what Nog did to Sapp you mean.
Yeah he almost put Nog through the ring, but Nog still won sir.
I did say if the fight was on concrete or a hard wooden floor. In that case Noguera wouldnt have gotten up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back