Media Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Training MMA For UFC Movie and He Looks..

Guy has never thrown a real punch in his life. Of course it's going to look awkward, especially when he is that friggen big.

The hollywood magic will make him look good.

the rock has the knee issues at this stage of his career

He's old enough to be playing Mark Kerrs dad while Kerr was in his prime

Welcome to Hollywood. They know that known commodities sell, they have no interest in having the best actors and most accurate portrayals to play big roles. It's a formulaic beauty pageant and hardly art. Which sucks because film is one of arts greatest platforms.

I know it's for the Mark Kerr movie he's shooting, but man that low kick was BAD.

Looks like an absolute rank amateur. Can’t stand this fake, sellout, wanna be tough guy and hope this movie, and dumbass UFC shoes, fail miserably.

Really?
Usually i thought they go through actual training then use that to "act" it out.

Well yeah sometimes they do, but he's not going to train real MMA sparring no matter what and risk getting injured on the movie's schedule. He's training light sparring obviously, and practicing making it look "real" for the camera.

And then he'll work on Mark Kerr style moves, like double leg takedowns, headbutts, and popping pain pills

Didn't realize Mark had so many tats?

How could you possibly look past that?

I feel like not enough people are really gonna give a shit about a Mark Kerr movie at this point for this movie to be a success of any kind.

Prime Rock runs through the current top 5-15 at heavyweight

Yeah he's old but I prefer they try to hide that fact with makeup rather than the godawful de-aging bullshit that Hollywood has had a stiffy for the past few years. It pretty much ruined The Irishman for me. Seeing a 75 year old DeNiro with a bad CGI mask being referred to as "kid" and "young man" took me right out of it. Felt like I was watching a comedy sketch

Back