DW ''Anderson wants JJ, GSP and Bisping''

EricSpider

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
http://sportv.globo.com/site/evento...n-jones-tres-lutas-e-ele-pega-o-anderson.html

Interview with Dana on Globo's site.

'' Jon Jones will be a HW. Will do some fights as a LHW for more one and a half year, maybe two years. 3 more fights and will fight Anderson at LHW. Anderson wants to fight Jon Jones, GSP and Bisping. What he speaks in public is different from what he talks with me. To me he said he wants this 3 guys and he will fight them before he retires.''

Dana once more promising stuff he probably can't deliver.

Also inb4 Andy is afraid of Weidman because he didn't mention him among the guys he wants to fight.

He's one of the GOAT's, let him fight who he wants to at this point & retire on top!!

How epic would it be if Anderson truly did fight these 3 guys before he retired

Also inb4 Andy is afraid of Weidman because he didn't mention him among the guys he wants to fight.

He's not promising anything?

I wonder in what order?

Bisping, GSP and finally Jones?

I hope he submits Bisping, KO's Jones, and UD GSP......not necessarily in that order.

i'd watch the hell out of all those. i think bisping is likely next too. that's gone be great

He's dangling Andy vs. Jones and Andy vs. GSP like they're gonna happen real soon now.

He said those are the fights Anderson wants,
He goes on to say Jones and Anderson could happen three fights from now (at the very least a year) not exactly real soon, and I'd assume both guys would have to be on a winning streak - not exactly dangling, just giving a possible route for that super fight to happen.

The only one they've been dangling is Andy/GSP which requires both parties to accept the fight and agree on terms, Dana can't really control what GSP's managment and blackhouse want in terms of that fight.

And Bisping/Anderson is obviously the fight that the UFC wants if he gets by Vitor, not really a promise but a real possibility.

Bisping = easy win.
JJ and GSP = excuses of "losing to greatness outside of his weight".

Ducks Weidman aka his biggest challenge in the division. So much for all those people who were telling me 3 months agp "Its just a matter of time." Andersons not ducking him.

Even though Anderson is quoted as saying "Im not gonna fight Weidman, do you think im stupid? Im an oldie!"

Anderson is more concerned about his legacy at his age, Weidman only helps ruin it.

The only one they've been dangling is Andy/GSP...

...UFC President Dana White essentially guaranteed during last night's MetroPCS video chat with fans UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva will eventually fight UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones.

"I guarantee you Anderson Silva vs. Jon Jones will absolutely happen," he said. "It's happening. It will happen."...

http://www.mmafighting.com/2012/10/31/3580582/dana-white-anderson-silva-vs-jones-will-absolutely-happen

http://sportv.globo.com/site/evento...n-jones-tres-lutas-e-ele-pega-o-anderson.html

Interview with Dana on Globo's site.

'' Jon Jones will be a HW. Will do some fights as a LHW for more one and a half year, maybe two years. 3 more fights and will fight Anderson at LHW. Anderson wants to fight Jon Jones, GSP and Bisping. What he speaks in public is different from what he talks with me. To me he said he wants this 3 guys and he will fight them before he retires.''

The internet will explode with Silva haters trying to make it like he is running scared of Weidman and wants dream matchups (in Bisping) and beat smaller opponents (in GSP).... :rolleyes:

..yet he wants to fight JJ (which they will ignore, scoff and say he really does NOT want to fight JJ) :icon_lol:

What a joke. . He don't want JJ and he only wants GSP on his terms and ofcourse he want's Bisping. Slow white guy with no power and mediocre submissions. That is is forte. . Or Jiu Jitsu fighters with no take down ability.

Back