DW ''Anderson wants JJ, GSP and Bisping''

Can someone, anyone, tell Dana to stop promoting fight he can't make?
It looked terrible before, now it's just fucking retarded.

What a joke. . He don't want JJ and he only wants GSP on his terms and ofcourse he want's Bisping. Slow white guy with no power and mediocre submissions. That is is forte. . Or Jiu Jitsu fighters with no take down ability.

You can't be this stupid. Seriously. I'm about to call up some medical centers and tell them I found a fucking specimen of stupidity that will astound even the most accomplished in the world.

He wants to fight Jon Jones the supposed usurper to the throne of GOAT and now he's avoiding Weidman and cherry picking opponents? Wow

anderson won't even face a relevant lhw, let alone the champion.

30UFCPHILA_t653.jpg

Anderson will be fighting Jones no doubt. Both of them are willing but the terms ($$$$$$) just have to be right.....GSP however would never happen.

Anderson fought Griffin and Bonnar. Both are very relevant.

Forrest had just lost the LHW title IIRC when they fought, I know i had doubts about anderson winning that one.

Thought forrest was just to big and durable, lost money on that one !

Why the hell GSP must be the stupid p4p thing why not Fight Weidman well we all no why... chicken shit. :icon_twis

Bisping = easy win.
JJ and GSP = excuses of "losing to greatness outside of his weight".

Ducks Weidman aka his biggest challenge in the division. So much for all those people who were telling me 3 months agp "Its just a matter of time." Andersons not ducking him.

Even though Anderson is quoted as saying "Im not gonna fight Weidman, do you think im stupid? Im an oldie!"

Yeah,cause if AS actually said that I'm sure he meant it right? But is willing to fight jones? Hahaha, makes no sense! Everyone has said every Bjj guy or wrestler guy would beat silva and it still hasn't happened, now everyone wants to jump on the weidman ship....weidman is in love with AS, that's why he won't stop talking about him, everywhere I look, it's got weidman saying something about silva, man needs to just get over silva!

I remember back when people complained that silva fights nothing but easy fights in his division now (cote, leites) yet today he is talking about super fights out if his weight class and some people are saying he's ducking the MW division now (Weidman)

Forget about GSP and give us Silva vs. Jones.

Biggest anti-climax ever.
Also, Weidman >>>> Bisping.

I hope he submits Bisping, KO's Jones, and UD GSP......not necessarily in that order.

I hope he UDs Bisping, loses a decision to GSP and then gets KOed by Jones. That way the UFC still has current superstars and the torch is passed onto Jones.

We shall see. Silva said no to a fight with Jones at LHW. Why Bisping? Weidman has beaten better competition than he has.

Yeah,cause if AS actually said that I'm sure he meant it right? But is willing to fight jones? Hahaha, makes no sense! Everyone has said every Bjj guy or wrestler guy would beat silva and it still hasn't happened, now everyone wants to jump on the weidman ship....weidman is in love with AS, that's why he won't stop talking about him, everywhere I look, it's got weidman saying something about silva, man needs to just get over silva!

Seriously. Then afterwards people complain omg that guy was overrated and didnt deserve a shot. People forget the Forrest that lost to Silva had beaten Shogun and Rampage.

Bisping is getting stopped by Belfort. Boestsch smashes that guy who replaced Weidman. Belcher beats Okami. Weidman gets Lombard. And Rockhold comes in somewhere along the line. MW has lots of talent but who to give the shot. If only there was someone like Hendricks who is destroying everyone at MW this would be easy.

Back