Dustin vs Max fight weights

Max looked like your typical 21 year old skinny fat dude that plays fortnite 24/7/365.....Very unathletic. He is a damn good fighter but he needs to add a weight lifting program to his routine if he wants to do well at lw. And put those damn hands up, Jesus ....every bomb from Dustin knocked 3 years off his life.

They were both relatively the same size, it was mostly a striking fight.

Max wasn't used to fighting someone the same size as himself. He's used to bullying smaller fighters than himself.

Look everyone, a retard who thinks height=size.

You don’t trust dildos???

<{katwhu}>
Dildos are useful in the right situation. I have never found myself in a situation where they were useful. Despite being a boy scout and our credo of "Always be Prepared" I suspect if I am ever in a situation where a dildo is needed, I will not likely be prepared.

That was kind of obvious that this weight transition will be a problem for Max. Even Dustin said before the fight that it will be weird for Max to fight at different weight and Dustin knew this because he already experienced it earlier.

I think Holloway has a great potential at LW. He shouldn’t go back to 145 because he will kill himself soon cutting weight to 145. All he needs is to work on his body and figure out the way to cut more weight and be a little bit bigger/more powerful on a fight day at LW.

Once again, Max is extremely tough. He has a chin. He has power. Even now he was close to beat Dustin (at his prime).

I just hope he won’t go back to 145 it will be the biggest mistake. Vacate 145 belt and focus on working on the body. Once Khabib quits (it will happen soon maybe a year or a year and a half from now) Max could dominate LW division.

Leave the 145lbs division and ppv points .... for MAYBE doing well at 155lbs where he just lost badly in?

I think he should pass on ur idea.

Seemed like max felt power that he hadn’t had felt at FW prior and was surprised by it

Leave the 145lbs division and ppv points .... for MAYBE doing well at 155lbs where he just lost badly in?

I think he should pass on ur idea.

How much longer do you think he will be able to cut to 145? If he wants to have a longer career, he has to move to 155.

P.S. He lost badly? It was a pretty even fight. Yes, he lost by decision to one of the best guys in the division.

How much longer do you think he will be able to cut to 145? If he wants to have a longer career, he has to move to 155.

P.S. He lost badly? It was a pretty even fight. Yes, he lost by decision to one of the best guys in the division.

He did lose badly He only made it to decision thanks to.his chin and recovery.

Back