Dustin vs. Healthy Motivated McGregor 4

If Connor somehow magically won the 4th fight then they would have to fight again because it would be 2-2. I don't want to see the same 2 guys fighting over and over. I am for the Connor vs tony fight. Loser goes packing. I would pick Connor in this fight Tony just looks shot at this point.
If Conor KOs Poirier inside first round in the 4th fight then there is no reason for 5th fight.

Conor sucks. Doesn't even deserve a top 5 guy. 1 win at 155 in how long? Lmao

Back of line leprechaun.

Obviously as we all know, Conor was training for a boxing fight before the 2nd Doostin fight, and wasn’t remotely motivated. And for the 3rd fight he went into the cage with a completely shattered leg (lesser men would have pulled out) *cough* Khabib *cough*

Conor is now 100% motivated & has a titanium shin bone.

I fear for Dustin’s life. Titanium Healthy Motivated McGregor in 1.

2/10 on the obvious troll attempt here

Let’s be real for a second - all you Conor haters must have forgot that he went into that fight with a broken leg. If not for that, an in shape McGregor schools even Adesanya on the feet. He was winning until his leg gave out and then dokta stoppage.

He will never be the same anyway injury like that will limit him forever. 4th fight is stupid. Let him do retirement death match with Tony ferguson

Conman will never be healthy UNTILL he wins. He's going to find creative ways to justify his losses.

Obviously as we all know, Conor was training for a boxing fight before the 2nd Doostin fight, and wasn’t remotely motivated. And for the 3rd fight he went into the cage with a completely shattered leg (lesser men would have pulled out) *cough* Khabib *cough*

Conor is now 100% motivated & has a titanium shin bone.

I fear for Dustin’s life. Titanium Healthy Motivated McGregor in 1.

Conor is to excuses what the 'Fast & Furious' franchise is to cinema.
As long as people buy that crap they're going to keep making them.

Let’s be real for a second - all you Conor haters must have forgot that he went into that fight with a broken leg. If not for that, an in shape McGregor schools even Adesanya on the feet. He was winning until his leg gave out and then dokta stoppage.
Conor wouldve KOed Dustin in the 2nd round without the fluke injury.

Sober Costa has a better chance against Adesanya than Conor against Poirier.

We already know what is going to happen. The definition of insanity is doing the same shit over and over again and expecting different results. Poirier beats Conor anytime he wants now. The thrid fight was a complete waste of time and a fourth one would be retarded.

Sober Costa has a better chance against Adesanya than Conor against Poirier.

We already know what is going to happen. The definition of insanity is doing the same shit over and over again and expecting different results. Poirier beats Conor anytime he wants now. The thrid fight was a complete waste of time and a fourth one would be retarded.
We aldready know that Titanium Conor will KO Dustin inside first round so freaking easily that there will never gonna be 5th fight.

Anyone else thoroughly enjoying watching Conor deteriorate to being a nothing more than a punchline?

Given the OP, i suspect this is a troll thread ;)

And with that in mind:

- Conor KOs Poirier inside first round in the first exchange 100/100
- he is a savage
- his ancestors were bloody ruthless vampires which bloodline runs into the McGregor Clan

Back