Dustin vs. Healthy Motivated McGregor 4

If Connor somehow magically won the 4th fight then they would have to fight again because it would be 2-2. I don't want to see the same 2 guys fighting over and over. I am for the Connor vs tony fight. Loser goes packing. I would pick Connor in this fight Tony just looks shot at this point.

If Connor somehow magically won the 4th fight then they would have to fight again because it would be 2-2. I don't want to see the same 2 guys fighting over and over. I am for the Connor vs tony fight. Loser goes packing. I would pick Connor in this fight Tony just looks shot at this point.
If Conor ever manages to beat Dustin, I guarantee they will never fight again. Conor will claim he won the war, and move on.

Obviously as we all know, Conor was training for a boxing fight before the 2nd Doostin fight, and wasn’t remotely motivated. And for the 3rd fight he went into the cage with a completely shattered leg (lesser men would have pulled out) *cough* Khabib *cough*

Conor is now 100% motivated & has a titanium shin bone.

I fear for Dustin’s life. Titanium Healthy Motivated McGregor in 1.
Cool

conor hasn't been healthy and motivated since Eddie, before that Aldo. The rest of the time he was playing or injured. He'd beat down Floyd, Dustin and Khabib in rematches all in the same night. GOAT of all combat sports. Bring on Francis.

After a crazy output from that GNP. Theres a Chance Dustin could have lost some steam in R2. Not saying Conor could have won but still. Would have been very interesting. Unfortunately after the leg break. I don't see Conor winning at that level. I for once have no interest in seeing him fight Dustin again
Dustin put out a much higher output trying to finish Max in the first round, and he still kept at a high output for the next 4 rounds, it was impressive to say the least. I seriously doubt Dustin would have slowed at all, i think he would have picked it up actually.

Enough of this. Bury the dead horse

Conor has never lost while being both healthy and motivated. I guess Conor beats Dustin. Healthy and motivated Conor can't be stopped.
Like “the best we’ve ever seen, Conor 8.0” motivated? Cuz we got that for the Dustin rematch. But then he claimed he wasn’t motivated after telling the world “no excuses, he just beat me tonight, hats off to Dustin”
He’s a confusing chicken

Like “the best we’ve ever seen, Conor 8.0” motivated? Cuz we got that for the Dustin rematch. But then he claimed he wasn’t motivated after telling the world “no excuses, he just beat me tonight, hats off to Dustin”
He’s a confusing chicken
First time he wasn't motivated, second time he wasn't healthy. Conor 8.0 motivated and healthy can't be stopped, you heard it here first.

tenor.gif

First time he wasn't motivated, second time he wasn't healthy. Conor 8.0 motivated and healthy can't be stopped, you heard it here first.

Conor’s next training camp.

Banging 10’s on his Lambo yacht while pounding back Proper Number 12’s on the rocks.

Dustin Poirier is waiting for that money fight. If he keeps waiting that long Makhachev will take the belt and he will never smell gold.

Even if Conor was capable of blasting him again in a 4th fight, the fact that people are discussing a 4th fight is ridiculous.

Conor badly needs a tuneup fight. Give him a cowboy type again and at least let him get a win before you give him a top 5 guy. There was a time when he was elite and I think that time has passed but let’s find out when he’s healed

Dustin could be the one to actually get under Conor's skin legitemately if/when they fight again too

If I was Dustin I'd just calmly be like...

"So 2nd fight you were 'training for Manny' / not focused, and I knocked you the fuck out
"3rd fight you were fighting with 'stress fractures' yet came out swinging that leg like a sledgehammer until I rocked you, made you panic-clinch then ground n pounded you"...

"What this time? You all good? You ready?"

All he has to do is point out the facts and the excuses. Conor will be stumped for words again.

And I'm a Conor fan!

Back