Dustin Poirier is being brought to Abu Dhabi as a sacrificial lamb ...

Dustin +308

Any takers?

You're a fucking wackjob lol, Dustin is always like that when fighters are respectful towards him.

It's happened once in an extremely heated and personal fight with conor, and now you think Khabib and his team mates are ticking time bombs itching to act like goons? GTFO
Dats racist

Dustin beats a featherweight with two defences and suddenly gets a TS! Laughable.
Prior to Nurmagomedov defeating McGregor, Poirier was actually the number one ranked Lightweight in the world because of his win over Alvarez, which is a much better win than Nurmagomedov's win over Iaquinta and Ferguson's win over Lee.

dmuzH3q.jpg

A win over Holloway by itself doesn't entitle someone to a title shot, but you're ignoring the fact that Poirier was already deserving of a title shot by that point, and so was Ferguson, but the division has been a mess due to McGregor holding the title hostage, Nurmagomedov getting injured or hospitalized for weight cutting, and Ferguson getting injured and going temporarily insane, all of which are unfortunate especially since their division is the most stacked one in the UFC.

Yes, absolutely, ts is right.
Comes to mind a similar scenario in boxing recently when Andy Ruiz was brought in as a sacrificial lamb, and everything went exactly like they planned.

When Dustin wins the terror threat level will be raised to it's highest level.

he's being brought to abu dhabi because he earned a title shot. that's why.

oh, and he has a legit chance to win.

i hate fuckin press conference analysis.

... to the entertainment of oil monarchs, sheikhs, the Emirati regime, and the family of Al-Nahyan.

The press conference two days ago didn't feel like a competition, it felt like a funeral. Poirier showing his opponent too much respect, and showing reverence to him by shaking his hand with both hands. While Poirier treated Khabib like a spiritual leader, Khabib totally overlooked Poirier, and is already eyeing fights with Ferguson and GSP.

The state sponsored event will also feature squash matches like Islam Machachev vs Not-Sergio Ramos.

This isn't a fight card, it's a calculated massacre.

At the end of the night, Dana, Khabib, Ali AbdelAziz, and Abdulmanap will be feasting with the royal family exactly like this.

I will be practicing black magic as I usually do to give Poirier a chance, but this time, the Djinns are all on Dana and Khabib's side. The upset is a quasi-impossibility.

Enjoy the show, Sherbrethern.

I envy the quality of this post

... to the entertainment of oil monarchs, sheikhs, the Emirati regime, and the family of Al-Nahyan.

The press conference two days ago didn't feel like a competition, it felt like a funeral. Poirier showing his opponent too much respect, and showing reverence to him by shaking his hand with both hands. While Poirier treated Khabib like a spiritual leader, Khabib totally overlooked Poirier, and is already eyeing fights with Ferguson and GSP.

The state sponsored event will also feature squash matches like Islam Machachev vs Not-Sergio Ramos.

This isn't a fight card, it's a calculated massacre.

At the end of the night, Dana, Khabib, Ali AbdelAziz, and Abdulmanap will be feasting with the royal family exactly like this.

I will be practicing black magic as I usually do to give Poirier a chance, but this time, the Djinns are all on Dana and Khabib's side. The upset is a quasi-impossibility.

Enjoy the show, Sherbrethern.

So who do you think should be brought to abu dhabi instead of poirier?

Poirier showing his opponent too much respect, and showing reverence to him by shaking his hand with both hands.

i liked dustin's demeanor. why masquerade around with false bravado or try to stir up shit when deep down he respects khabib's fight game? he just seems super focused to me.

No taxi in Abu Dhabi...??? Winner winner roast lamb in the desert dinner.

Hope Dustin demanded a big bonus to fight in Abu Dhabi since you know the UFC is getting a fat site fee

The jinx is on. DDP by KO!

Ok maybe not, but you still can’t completely count him out.

It's happened once in an extremely heated and personal fight with conor, and now you think Khabib and his team mates are ticking time bombs itching to act like goons? GTFO
You know that it isnt the only incident? They came as a group to bully artem. They beat up thia guy in a russian night club who said something about Khabib. Lets not pretend that they are not super aggressive

Only a wrestler could defeat Khabib. His takedowns are ferocious. Poirier is going to get ragdolled sadly

Back