Media Dustin Poirier gained 500k social media followers in his loss to Khabib

I poked around that website out of curiosity and was very surprised to learn that National Geographic is in the Top 10 most followed profiles on Instagram. It seems so out of place considering the names that are above it on that list, I definitely wasn't expecting that.

We'll see what the followers will do for him. The real achievement is getting his charity so publicized and him attached so publicly as a good guy to it. It was running a gofundme for 25k before the fight and now his fight kit bids are in that range on ebay.

Dana made conrad.

I disagree with this.
Dana didn't even know who Connor was when he was a double champion back in Cage Warriors. Theres actually an interview where a reporter asks him about Connor and Dana didnt know him.

I used to hate Connor because I thought he was being protected by Dana. After a while I still didnt cheer for him but i respected him as a fighter.
I wouldnt mind seeing him back in the cage instead of troubles out of the cage, whether they are true or false.

I disagree with this.
Dana didn't even know who Connor was when he was a double champion back in Cage Warriors. Theres actually an interview where a reporter asks him about Connor and Dana didnt know him.

I used to hate Connor because I thought he was being protected by Dana. After a while I still didnt cheer for him but i respected him as a fighter.
I wouldnt mind seeing him back in the cage instead of troubles out of the cage, whether they are true or false.
Being cage warrior champion isn't anything and doesn't mean you made it.

Khabib is a draw because he beat the biggest draw in combat sports (McGregor). Conor blessed khabibs bum bank account.
khabib made himself big by jumping out of the cage

Russian women were won over by dustin. Not even kidding. huge influx of russian women started following him.

Back