Media Dustin Poirier gained 500k social media followers in his loss to Khabib

ChaelSonnen

The American Gangster
@purple
Reaction score
According to socialblade: https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/dustinpoirier

You know Khabib is a draw when he gets his opponents that many followers after completely dominating them.

Conor who?
<FookIsThatGuy>

The real face of the UFC
Khabib-Nurmagomedov-26-696x399.png

Khabib is a draw because he beat the biggest draw in combat sports (McGregor). Conor blessed khabibs bum bank account.

Khabib is a draw because he beat the biggest draw in combat sports (McGregor). Conor blessed khabibs bum bank account.
Dana made conrad. without daddy Dana, conrad would be making tea for jacks mcgregor plumbing crew unclogging toilets for the rest of his life. dana changed all that. and conrad repays him by refusing to fight.

Undefeated UFC champion and a philanthropist, Khabib is the gift that keeps on giving. He could turn wine into water if he has to! Alhamdulillah!

Nice to have an actual fighter, instead of a salesman as the face of the UFC..

I am not up on this social media stuff, why would 500k people jump on the loser's bandwagon?

Did Khabib change Dustin's bum life?

Probably just like the shit ton of notifications that I ignore when I sign in to youtube because I clicked subscribe at fucking 2:00 AM one night three years ago.

Khabib was at like 3-4 million before he fought conor

Conor made him

blessed by khabib. I wonder how many here would donate to a muslim guys charity, like how khabib donated to dustins.

Khabib has apparently done the same for Dustin, only he didn't have to get the shit kicked out him to do it.

Conor who lol. Conor is the reason khabib is popular. He was nothing before. He merely stole some of conors shine and good for him.

Conor McGregor Instagram Followers. 31.7 Million.

Khabib. 16.9 million.

Numbers are numbers. Since you brought up Instagram.
I never mentioned Instagram.
Are you fucking retarded or something?

Conor McGregor Instagram Followers. 31.7 Million.

Khabib. 16.9 million.

Numbers are numbers. Since you brought up Instagram.
Yep, Conor is the Instagram champion, the media champion and the MMA businessman GOAT. He still begs for mercy in the cage and he tapped to Khabib, Nate, Joe Duffy and Artem Sitmejkov.

Good for Dustin!

I bet his wife gained more followers after the Holloway win.

( . ) ( . )

Screen-Shot-2019-04-14-at-12.31.14-AM-1024x760.png

Back