News Dustin Jacoby vs Kennedy Nzechukwu at the UFC’s event on August 5.

Will watch. These dudes are going to bang.
im-ready-lets-go.gif

sounds like a war to me

Legitimately hard to get excited for LHW fights.

Jacoby has the skill set of a high level striker but he sucks at pulling away with the fight, like mentally he just fall flat despite showing solid defence and offence in spurts if he can't jab his way to an easy striking match it always ends up in a close fight where he's half committed to his volume and power.

Jacoby on paper has the striking to punish Kennedy at range and even hurt him like Clark did but I think he loses a grimy clinch war where Jacoby is making stupid decisions to fight in Kennedy's style of fight instead of using his advantages.

I like Jacoby's skills here but Kennedy seems to have far more grit behind him and I think he's going to win a decision off of his willingness to pour on damage whenever he is in a advantages position.
If Jacoby doesn't come for the kill like he did against Jung he's never going to let his own skill set and advantages shine despite being a skilled LHW.

Rooting for Kennedy here, kinda sucks that he got Hellbowed vs Da jung but he is huge for LHW and got crazy power.
If he keeps stringing together wins he could be a contender for sure.

Feels like a side step for Kennedy given his current streak, though Jacoby is by no means an easy fight for him. If he gets rocked like he did against Clark there's a good chance Dustin stops him, not unlike Jung did when they fought.

Still, I'd have rather seen Azamat fighting Kennedy instead.

This will be great, I would say that Jacoby is one of the few guys in the division who can mostly negate Kennedys's size. But Jacoby looked shocking against a 5ft 10in guy last time, so who knows.

Back