Duran would Knock Out Ali in a Streetfight

I would take Mayorga over Duran in a street fight.

It's pretty much impossible to say with these "street fight" questions of course, but I can't get behind that Rat.

I love ya & all, but

this

/thread

Wrong.
This guy would own them all in a street fight.

Jack_Dempsey_1.jpg

MMADempsey01.jpg

1700.jpg

Jack Dempsey was a judoka and wrestling practitioner
He shows some sick submissions in his book.
3533.JPG

Duran could walk into 99% of bars in his pomp and take care of business, that is of course unless Ali was in there having a tomato juice. A no brainer this one.

Duran fucking murders Bruce Lee anywhere.

Hell yeah Bruce would get muder.Look where he keeps his chin.

No ring = Ali just picking his shots and always getting out the way of oncoming traffic(Duran) .

Not sure why people mention Bruce....he was a great martial arts innovator and his influence in martial arts is legendary..........that said he was not really a combat sports competitor atleast not to the degree that his contempories were and likewise the same today.

Speaking of which, why didn't boxing ever take a strong foothold in a country China? 1 billion people with a rich martial arts tradition (Most of which are standup/striking arts)? One would think the Chinese would be all over boxing matches. With a billion people, there's gotta be a few Pacquiao's in that pool.

Not sure why people mention Bruce....he was a great martial arts innovator and his influence in martial arts is legendary..........that said he was not really a combat sports competitor atleast not to the degree that his contempories were and likewise the same today.

Speaking of which, why didn't boxing ever take a strong foothold in a country China? 1 billion people with a rich martial arts tradition (Most of which are standup/striking arts)? One would think the Chinese would be all over boxing matches. With a billion people, there's gotta be a few Pacquiao's in that pool.

I mentioned Bruce 1st.
I don't think it made the thread any stupider.

China:

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f53/boxing-china-1110144/index2.html

How bout Hagler and Duran vs Tyson in a street fight.

How about Mike Tyson vs Mighty Mouse with the winner to meet Underdog who first must fight Bruce Lee to qualify.

I would take Larry Holmes by flying ZANGIEF-esque drop kick...

Ha, I was just about to mention that. Larry for the win!

Don't call this man's wife a prostitute or even the cops won't be able to save you!

Back