Duran Duran

GOAT Bond song?

I just looked through a list of Bond theme songs and was pleasantly surprised by the quality. Not a lot of really awesome songs, but a lot of unobjectionable, enjoyable, ones.

My two faves are prolly A View to a Kill and Skyfall.

No love for A-ha's Living day lights?

As for OP, I always liked Serious.

GOAT. Undisputed.

What's your favorite Duran Duran song? I've gotta go with "Wild Boys" in honor of prime Crocop

Always found it odd that cro cop came out to that. But cool nonetheless - better than coming out to let the bodies hit the floor or something like that.

Always found it odd that cro cop came out to that. But cool nonetheless - better than coming out to let the bodies hit the floor or something like that.
I feel that. I feel that deep, yo'.

I heard Wild Boys at the time and liked it, made my parents buy me the cassete tape (which I still have) and there were some great songs on that album (Arena) like Save A Prayer for example.

John Taylor is very underated as a bassist. The people who don't even like Duran (mostly due to them being pretty boys) still appreciate Taylor's work.

Nick Rhoades too can play the keyboards like no tommorrow. I think at some songs, he plays two keyboards at the same time

Back