Duran Duran

JSN

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
GOAT. Undisputed.

What's your favorite Duran Duran song? I've gotta go with "Wild Boys" in honor of prime Crocop

Hate to be "that guy" but Hungry Like the Wolf is just one of the best pop songs ever.

Have always loved Ordinary World

They aren't GOAT but they are much better than most pop bands. Wild Boys is dope and I have a soft spot for Save a Prayer.

Great band

My fav

They've had so many great songs over the years. I always come back to this one

They aren't GOAT but they are much better than most pop bands. Wild Boys is dope and I have a soft spot for Save a Prayer.
There's a fair number of metalheads, myself included who have a soft spot for Duran Duran in general. They really do have quite a few songs I dig.

Also, John Taylor may not be Steve Harris, but he's actually a damn good bass player.

There's a fair number of metalheads, myself included who have a soft spot for Duran Duran in general. They really do have quite a few songs I dig.

Also, John Taylor may not be Steve Harris, but he's actually a damn good bass player.
There is no doubt that DD knows what they are doing in terms of music. They are solid...I even like View to a Kill.

There is no doubt that DD knows what they are doing in terms of music. They are solid...I even like View to a Kill.
GOAT Bond song?

I just looked through a list of Bond theme songs and was pleasantly surprised by the quality. Not a lot of really awesome songs, but a lot of unobjectionable, enjoyable, ones.

My two faves are prolly A View to a Kill and Skyfall.

Have any of you guys the original Girls on Film video? Supposed it was banned from being shown on TV back in the 80s?

EDIT: Nvmnd.. I just found it on vimeo

Too many.

Among their newer songs:

New religion
Skin divers
Someone else not me
Electric barbarella
Falling down
Mars meets venus

Have any of you guys the original Girls on Film video? Supposed it was banned from being shown on TV back in the 80s?

EDIT: Nvmnd.. I just found it on vimeo
Why banned? Nudity?

Back