Dumping

cfiore6006

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I just changed my diet to include way more vegetables in lieu of other kinds of carbohydrates in an effort to help drop fat, and now I'm filling the toilet with monstrous dark brown nuclear poo. Should I be concerned about that?

no, sounds like the fiber from the high vegetable intake is just cleaning you out a bit. probably a good thing overall actually.

I think profanity in subject titles is prohibited. Just a heads up.

It's perfectly normal. Welcome to your regularity. You're going to start going like clockwork around the same time every day, and then one miscellaneous time later on. Now you're also going to wonder how people walk around typically having not gone for like a day or two at a time.

That dark nuclear poo you speak of is the positive sign that you need to stay on this diet.
I bet it was coated with a nice layer of gooey grey mucus.

Chad Hamilton said:
That dark nuclear poo you speak of is the positive sign that you need to stay on this diet.
I bet it was coated with a nice layer of gooey grey mucus.
Sound good....

Did anybody on here see that disgusting vide in the multimedia section where that chick craps into that dudes mouth, since we're speaking of nuclear poo.

I figured it would lay off after a couple of days, but I'm still getting the nuclear dark thick oatmeal. It's actually becoming impressive.

just your body getting rid of all the garbage. Nothing to be concerned about.

LCDforMe said:
Sound good....

Did anybody on here see that disgusting vide in the multimedia section where that chick craps into that dudes mouth, since we're speaking of nuclear poo.

I did but I wish I did not! That shit grossed me out!

Wolverine
///

I started eating salads with all of my meals a couple of months ago and my shits have mutated. It's like a big black anaconda in my toilet.

I started eating salads with all of my meals a couple of months ago and my shits have mutated. It's like a big black anaconda in my toilet.

What's really interesting is thinking that it's black because of how long it's been backed up and rotten in you. Imagine the cultures of bacteria, the free radicals running around in your body on account of calling all of that home. This is why after doing a cleansing fast most people not only just feel better but can think and focus better as well. Nowadays I get worried if I've gone so many hours in a day WITHOUT needing to take a nuclear dump.

King Kabuki said:
What's really interesting is thinking that it's black because of how long it's been backed up and rotten in you. Imagine the cultures of bacteria, the free radicals running around in your body on account of calling all of that home. This is why after doing a cleansing fast most people not only just feel better but can think and focus better as well. Nowadays I get worried if I've gone so many hours in a day WITHOUT needing to take a nuclear dump.

Yep, I usually go 3 times a day. The first one being nuclear and the next two being a bit smaller.

I'm still not up to three a day, and they're still not all that solid, but at least my daily constitutional is brown again. I'll keep you all posted, as I know you're all now tracking my bowel movements as intently as I am.

chances are the extra roughage is acting like a drano shot to your colon. if you want to see an extreme version of what can come out of you checck out the colon blow website. www.colonblow.com - pretty gross but worth the read

i don't believe in any of that stuff. There are no reservoirs in your intestines to secretly hide shit. I've read a lot of those colon-cleanse websites are gimmicks, and the pictures of the backed-up poo are hoaxes. It isn't natural to pump water into your ass like it is some sort of septic system.

John Wayne's autopsy revealed several POUNDS of partially digested meat in his intestines...at least that's the urban legend. I've never not eaten healthy but my friends call me the "crap master" because I'm the only one who seems to go on a regular basis. My friends eat crap BTW. There's my $.02

It isn't natural to pump water into your ass like it is some sort of septic system.

It isn't exactly natural to only shit once every two or three days either, which is common in America despite copious and even gluttonous consumption of food.

I've been eating oatmeal in the morning, chicken cutlet with whole wheat bread, and some quaker cereal with skim milk and my shit has been light brown for the most part and I only shit once a day. Oh and I take a multivit and multimineral by GNC. Should I be concerned as well?

Back