Dummies... Dummies Everywhere

Glad to see some objective Sherdoggers. This was a great fight but sadly many trolls will use it as an excuse to create dumb threads bashing the champ for the weeks to come. I am not a Jones fan but you gotta appreciate what he is doing in the cage and what he is adding to our sport.

Glad to see some objective Sherdoggers. This was a great fight but sadly many trolls will use it as an excuse to create dumb threads bashing the champ for the weeks to come. I am not a Jones fan but you gotta appreciate what he is doing in the cage and what he is adding to our sport.

just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't make them a hater, or MMA basher, or a racist (that was actually a stupid comment)...or whatever... I watched the fight - I thought it was a close fight - I thought Alex pulled off the win. I certainly didn't expect a "UD" for Jones...
End of Thread!

Some judge had Jones winning by 2 rounds that's BS Jones won the 4th and the 5th round and possibly another but there's no way he won by 2 rounds the fight was either a draw or someone won by 1 point

just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't make them a hater, or MMA basher, or a racist (that was actually a stupid comment)...or whatever... I watched the fight - I thought it was a close fight - I thought Alex pulled off the win. I certainly didn't expect a "UD" for Jones...
End of Thread!

Chill, that racist thing was a joke, and i expected a split dec win for Gus. And when i was talking about bashing i was talking about the threads that were opened right after the fight saying that Jones was all reach, he is overrated, has no striking and ko power and all that kind of stuff. If you manage to get your head out off your ass next time you may realize that by bashing i am implying the trolls who will use this wonderful fight to hate on someone. There is a difference between having an opinion and critisizing someone and saying that he sucks and he is overrated.

You are correct, ive changed my mind on this one. Also scored it for gus, and felt bad for him because he fought like a fkn champ. But thats not a robbery, at worst its a bad decision

Back