Dummies... Dummies Everywhere

ArinBerk

White Belt
Reaction score
You dumdums should stop calling every close fight a robbery. Most of you are letting your hatred for Jones cloud your judgement. That was a real close fight, i scored it 48 47 for gus, but the judges decision is perfectly reasonable considering that Jon is the champ.

If you wanna see a robbery go watch nam phan vs leonard garcia. Stop talking out your ass calling this the worst robbery.

Btw props to both fighter, FOTY imo.

005_jon_jones_and_alexander_gustafsson.0_standard_709.0.jpg

Jon-Jones-Alexander-Gustafsson-.jpg

Exactly.

It was close.

Not a robbery.

Totally agree, but most sherdoggers don't understand the concept of a close fight.

WOW...wisdom from a White Belt! This guy deserves an instant belt jump on the forums!

I agree with you 110%! People will bitch and moan and then go to bed pissed off so who cares. The judges called it for JJ and that's it!

I like Gus a lot more than Jones, and have spent the last 30 minutes defending the decision. That's how I know people on Sherdog can't see past their hate and be objective about anything.

People are allowing the fact that Jones got takendown/tested or the first time cloud their judgment. I'm not a Jones fan but I had it 48-47 Jones.

I agree very, very close fight. And what a fight it was! Truly blessed to have witnessed such heart felt war. Both fighters deserve a lot of praise. Still thought Gus should have gotten the nod though, but Jones battled back like a champ should.

People are making threads acusing the ufc of match fixing, it a was a close fight, some people are just pathetic.

Exactly. MMA fans are the worst.
I was routing for Gustaffson but I thought Jones took it by a round, It could have gone either way. I'm just happy Jones isnt going to walk through everyone we got a fight for the ages and will no doubt, eventually, get a rematch.

Incorrect.
I seen one fighter dominate the other and then somehow lose the decision.

After seeing the title of the thread I was prepared for the worst.....

But I completely agree.

Incorrect.
I seen one fighter dominate the other and then somehow lose the decision.

You racist, we are not talking about Carmont vs Costa we are talking bout Jones vs Gus, not all black people look alike :)

The forums are going to be filled with idiots for a long time.
People hate Jones so much they think any UD victory for Jones is a robbery.

Back