dumb fight rules

Should be a timer that goes off as soon as the fight hits the ground. If you can’t submit or TKO your opponent within that certain time, the fight gets automatically stood up.

And if that timer goes off 5 different times within a fight...automatic point deduction for stalling.

Fence grabs from someone being taken down should immediately result in the fight getting restarted with them on their back. They would stop fence grabbing real quick. Seems like a real easy solution.

Not being able to grab the fence is retarded.

Wrestlers can use it to take you down but you can't use it to defend yourself?

<LikeReally5>

This what I came to say. You should be able to grab the fence. Its there to be grabbed. You can palm it but god forbid if your fingers go through the holes.

dJ9x0A2.gif

Taken from the Nevada State Athletic Commission website, here’s the official wording of the rule.

“NAC 467.7962 Acts constituting fouls. (NRS 467.030)

10. Striking downward using the point of the elbow. All elbow strikes are legal except for an elbow that is thrown in a downward trajectory (hand traveling from 12 o’clock to 6 o’clock). Any elbow thrown with an arc is a legal elbow. The point of the elbow may be used as striking instrument as well as the forearm or the tricep area of the arm.”

12–6 elbow - Wikipedia

Then I guess it's impossible to actually throw a real 12-6 elbow.

This what I came to say. You should be able to grab the fence. Its there to be grabbed. You can palm it but god forbid if your fingers go through the holes.

The reason behind why it's banned is even more ridiculous:

"Uhhh.. umm.. they might get their fingers stuck in the cage..."

Oh no! A broken finger?!
*Insert headkick KO gif*

i think it is retarded as all hell that you cant grab the glove standing up to trap hands for dirty boxing or for takedowns yet they are allowed to grab the glove to defend a actual choke which is why its so hard to get rncs in mma today they need to at leats stop the no grabbing rule on feat then since guys do it at the worst time when someones locking in a choke
You're not allowed to grab gloves at any time. Ground or feet

when guys fight for the choke guys hand fight the glove to defend and by time your able to tell the ref you already lost positions name with guillotines if you knew grappling well ud understand what im talking about
It's always illegal. If you see people doing it, they're breaking the rules. Show me where the rule is written.

And don’t forget the ref then pressing the fighter that just kicked in the dick to hurry the fuck up by asking him every 10 seconds if he’s ready. Hey John, herb, etc. I got 5 minutes. I’ll you know when I’m ready asshole

What's hilarious is that this is every interaction between a ref and a fighter after a groin strike

Ref: Take your time, you've got up to 5 minutes!
*5-10 Seconds later*
Ref: Are you good? ready to go?

ohh also this will piss off the just bleed guys but if you are in dominant position at end of the round you should restart the round if you are in mount or back control ill let them restart with side but mount and back u shouldnt have to restart the round since fights that close to being over
I can't understand what you're saying. Use punctuation

There should be a rule that a significant strike must be landed everyy 5 second and allow soccer kicks up kicks and knees on the ground

i think it is retarded as all hell that you cant grab the glove standing up to trap hands for dirty boxing or for takedowns yet they are allowed to grab the glove to defend a actual choke which is why its so hard to get rncs in mma today they need to at leats stop the no grabbing rule on feat then since guys do it at the worst time when someones locking in a choke

You CAN grab the gloves. You can't get your fingers inside the gloves. That goes for sub defense as well. You can grab the wrists or the knuckles. You just can't get your fingers inside the gloves a la Tim Kennedy cheating against Yoel.

there are no dumb fight rules

only dumb fans who misinterpret the rules

I still think soccer kicks, stomps, and knees to a downed opponent should be legal.

You CAN grab the gloves. You can't get your fingers inside the gloves. That goes for sub defense as well. You can grab the wrists or the knuckles. You just can't get your fingers inside the gloves a la Tim Kennedy cheating against Yoel.

i thought u couldnt grab anypart of the glove besides wrist control well damn lol thats gonna make for some fun stuff then

dJ9x0A2.gif

Taken from the Nevada State Athletic Commission website, here’s the official wording of the rule.

“NAC 467.7962 Acts constituting fouls. (NRS 467.030)

10. Striking downward using the point of the elbow. All elbow strikes are legal except for an elbow that is thrown in a downward trajectory (hand traveling from 12 o’clock to 6 o’clock). Any elbow thrown with an arc is a legal elbow. The point of the elbow may be used as striking instrument as well as the forearm or the tricep area of the arm.”

12–6 elbow - Wikipedia
That actually don't show shit. The camera view needs to be looking straight at their head instead of to the side. Then we see for the reals.

That actually don't show shit. The camera view needs to be looking straight at their head instead of to the side. Then we see for the reals.

a straight line in space is a straight line from every angle

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back