Dufresne: Being in the UFC means I can punch ******* in the face and not go to jail

i had a good chuckle hearing this alexis talk tough. lol.

Im heard this exact line said to many times to count

man or woman, I hate when people say this shit. i'm sure it was cool the first time someone said it (i'm assuming it was a boxer many decades ago), but now it's the lamest "hip" redundant thing an mma fighter can say. it's almost hacky.... like when someone eats something exotic and says "tastes like chicken."

I don't watch other sports - do other athletes say this kind of thing to the media?

Are there offensive linemen doing interviews where they say "Next week I'm gonna smash them so hard, they better be prayin' for a miracle!", etc..?

it's almost hacky.... like when someone eats something exotic and says "tastes like chicken."

Hahaha

For me it's just like, "Yeah... and your point is?" It's like saying, "Being on the sidewalk means I can walk from one place to another." So what?

I don't watch other sports - do other athletes say this kind of thing to the media?

Are there offensive linemen doing interviews where they say "Next week I'm gonna smash them so hard, they better be prayin' for a miracle!", etc..?

No, they say, "Being in the NFL means I can block other dudes from hitting my dudes and not go to jail."

Rampage said literally the exact same thing in Pride interviews.

But Rampage was knocking people the fuck out, so this girl better deliver.

Honest and concise statement.Different things have different meanings for people.

that isnt the most classy thing ive heard a female fighter say... come to think of it the female fighters seem to be more ruthless than classy... but i like it

alexis-dufresne.jpg

1389232422alexis-dufresne.jpg

Sounds hood

Female version of a DIAZ lol always wondered what that would look like..

Am I the only one who rolls my eyes when guys do the same thing?

Oh no it definitely goes both ways. Nick Diaz is laughable when he tries to act all tough and hood.

I guarantee you in Stockton he never said shit to anyone. Because down there they'll shoot you, not fight you. Some friends from Cambodia moved down there and when I visited it was not good...even middle-schools have security and metal detectors.

Oh no it definitely goes both ways. Nick Diaz is laughable when he tries to act all tough and hood.

I guarantee you in Stockton he never said shit to anyone. Because down there they'll shoot you, not fight you. Some friends from Cambodia moved down there and when I visited it was not good...even middle-schools have security and metal detectors.

Well Nick was a pampered kid who was bullied by everyone during his youth. His trash talk and gangsta attitude is some of the most ridiculous shit ever. Kid, you lived in Stockton and had a pool mothafucka! I had one shoe.

Well Nick was a pampered kid who was bullied by everyone during his youth. His trash talk and gangsta attitude is some of the most ridiculous shit ever. Kid, you lived in Stockton and had a pool mothafucka! I had one shoe.

Yeah exactly. The guy dropped out of highschool and lived with his parents for years. My parents would have kicked my ass out in a second.

Like you said he was probably the opposite of what is he now in school, constantly picked on and bullied. Not that thats good or "cool" to bully someone, but he acts like he's always been a badass.

Back