Dufresne: Being in the UFC means I can punch ******* in the face and not go to jail

I'm not talking about those that feel the phrase is over-used but some people believe others who choose to punch people in the face for a living shouldn't say they want to. All the while they are supporting the punching and getting off on it as it happens. It's a guilt complex for some. By a fighter voicing their true violent feelings, it makes it real and not some romanticized version of martial arts - only for defense.

She said repeatedly "I'm gonna break that girl" "get ready to wipe your ass with the other hand".

Holy fucking hell. We let her get away with all this because it draws attention to MMA. If this wasn't a person on TV, she'd be getting some serious help right now.

Personally, I like to see people fight and I want to know the fighters are fighting because they love fighting and not because they're just there to make a buck. So when fighters talk about "punching others in the face because they like it", I approve. No problem.

Sounds like the average 'heavyweight', who should actually be fighting at welterweight, amateur fighter in a local show. Probably with some cool barbwire tattoo around their non-existent bicep. Then gasses or gets knocked out because they throw punches like a woman. Hope she gets embarrassed, but I won't watch to find out.

Sounds like the average 'heavyweight', who should actually be fighting at welterweight, amateur fighter in a local show. Probably with some cool barbwire tattoo around their non-existent bicep. Then gasses or gets knocked out because they throw punches like a woman. Hope she gets embarrassed, but I won't watch to find out.

She's a bad ass Chica. She ran through Couture like it won't shit. Looked like she was fighting some poor middle aged woman off the streets.

She would wreck Tate I know that much.

Wait. It's illegal to punch ******* in the face? Since when??

Next you're going to tell me ******* can vote.

alexis-dufresne.jpg

1389232422alexis-dufresne.jpg

"Being in the UFC means I can punch bitches in the face and not go to jail."

zefzvsg.gif

I let my fighting do the talking. I keep my mouth shut, I stay quiet
mmmmmm.... no you dont

That's the lamest thing fighters say, male or female.

Either they're just trying to seem tougher than they are or they're some imbecile nutjobs who would beat people up on the street if they wouldn't go to jail for it.

That is unless they make boring a crowd of people to death a crime, then you're going to jail.

Plenty of male fighters have made the exact same comment. I remember a few posters professing annoyance, but nothing like what I see here.

This is just another WMMA hate thread.

Plenty of male fighters have made the exact same comment. I remember a few posters professing annoyance, but nothing like what I see here.

This is just another WMMA hate thread.

It's annoying when male fighters say it, it's annoying when female fighters say it. Difference is that at least when the men say it, it means something. Women have no power, it's not like hitting another girl in the face is some sort of massive punishment for the other girl.

Back