Dudes, this is too cool to pass up...

Bubble Boy

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Listen to Ninja. An e-friend (registered is his sherdog name), went out of his way to get this for me. Too fucking cool:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BMS-P_IGVz8&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BMS-P_IGVz8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

bobble boy lol

he weebles and wobbles but won't tip over

I didnt understand anything he said except Bobble boy, lol! Thats great, lol!

Brad Morris added me as a friend on Facebook! He has way more UFC fights than Ninja.

Brad Morris added me as a friend on Facebook! He has way more UFC fights than Ninja.

Yeah but do you have a VIDEO of Brad Morris saying "Hey Klotz mate. Kick ass in your fight Klotz crikey." ?

I think not.

Yeah but do you have a VIDEO of Brad Morris saying "Hey Klotz mate. Kick ass in your fight Klotz crikey." ?

I think not.

That could be arranged.

That's fucking awesome Bubbles!

lol awesome! now get him to say zop so i have some jack off material for the weekend.

lol awesome! now get him to say zop so i have some jack off material for the weekend.

lol..

you really are gay, aren't you? i thought it was an inside joke or something.

How cool is that!?
With the Rua brothers backing you up you have no choice but to win!

C'mon BB representing the old men!

Actually I think what he said was "If you screw up this fight, I'm going to kick your ass". You need to start thinking about how you're going to deal with Ninja after your fight.

I listened to it again and I realize you were right, he is wishing you luck. What he said was:

"Bubble Boy we have been matched up so I want to wish you luck and I look forward to meeting you in the cage."

God hates F@gs. Seriously. Jesus is going to consume zop with flames from his ass when he comes back to love all straight christians and fucking dominate everyone else. Zop is double fucked. Gay muslim FTL.

Zop is the S&P equivalent of the tooth fairy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back