Duane Ludwig:"I'd corner new UFC champ Dillashaw in fight against Urijah Faber"!

If this splits the team down the middle I really hope Duane and the guys that follow him decide to call themselves team half a male

At least Greg Jackson was neutral for GSP vs Condit. Don't know what to think about Duane right now.

I can, Faber is actually a guy where everything needs to go his way. I dont know if Duane likes that.

Don't ask me how I got this information

So...how did you get this information?

At least Greg Jackson was neutral for GSP vs Condit. Don't know what to think about Duane right now.

Prior to this all going down, there was some low rumbling troubles of Duane-TJ priority/focus going on at the gym.

Honestly, ask yourself why none of the other TAM members are jumping on Duane's ship?
Why has Mendes not said anything about Duane yet since this has happened?
Why does Duane refer to this situations as "TJ, and the rest of the guys"
It's because Bang's prized pupil was TJ, he's openly said that in an interview.

Which completely lines up with what Faber is saying, in that he wants a head coach that dedicated 100% to the team and for the future, not just particular fighters at a particular point in their careers.

Faber was glad to see him go, Bang would be glad to let Dillashaw loose on him

Ludwig coached TJ over Barao that is crazy. Imagine if Urijah fought and beat TJ. Go Alpha Male lmao

Which is ridiculous, considering condit fights at his gym full time and gsp has gone there for a couple days for a couple camps.

Greg Jackson just didnt want to piss off GSP and corner against him because of the politics of his business. He uses GSP to boost his profile and make money. Who knows GSP might even have made greg jackson sign a contract saying he wouldnt train anyone against him.

Which is ridiculous, considering condit fights at his gym full time and gsp has gone there for a couple days for a couple camps.

Greg Jackson just didnt want to piss off GSP and corner against him because of the politics of his business. He uses GSP to boost his profile and make money. Who knows GSP might even have made greg jackson sign a contract saying he wouldnt train anyone against him.

Sure, I know that Greg is a greedy MoFo.

Prior to this all going down, there was some low rumbling troubles of Duane-TJ priority/focus going on at the gym.

Honestly, ask yourself why none of the other TAM members are jumping on Duane's ship?

Which completely lines up with what Faber is saying, in that he wants a head coach that dedicated 100% to the team and for the future, not just particular fighters at a particular point in their careers.

What Faber said has sense, but previously of the Barao vs Faber rematch, Faber mention that the inclusion of Duane as a head coach of TAM was the result of a great 2013, and not just for him, for Mendez also. The thing is that don't know where or when all this went wrong.

Faber said something along the lines of Ludwig was too emotional, etc. They were clashing heads during training. Faber wants to be the poster boy for that camp and didn't like the way bang was leading it.

Sad part is they have dramatically improved since bang came along. Faber ran him out.

Whats more, It was the TIMING of Faber's comments that makes it sound like ego. He unnecessarily had public criticism for Ludwig in the 11th hour, when it was well past a foregone conclusion that Ludwig was moving on and opening his own gym.

Well, it is HIS camp. He started it. Not to mention, he went out and recruited each member of the team. They are his guys, his camp. End of story. Faber isn't a coach, he's a fighter and training partner.

He can believe that...its another thing entirely to publically say it.

While your story is true, the whole "Faber ran him out with his ego and Ludwig will sick TJ on him" makes for better gossip and drama material(oddly hated given how much people flock to it) hence why no one except for me has responded. It's bullshit, but that's Sherdog for you.

Everybody needs to quit attempting to stir shit up between these 2.

If you actually read every interview by both of them regarding the other, you only find minor differences, a ton of compliments, and still having the door open of working together, along with wishing each other the very best.

Theres no beef.
It's been clearly stated by both of them that the issue was Bang wanted to branch out with his own system, and Faber wanted someone dedicated to TAM long-term.

Beat me to it. There is no beef there. They are on good terms. Bang is just closer to TJ than Urijah. Not really something to make a big deal out of.

i never liked faber, and probably never will. not sure why exactly. he just annoys me.

But come one here, are you saying Faber never got more attention than other fighters?

We all know he did, but this time it's someone else and he doesn't like it, TJ should move to a different gym, one in CO perhaps?

Back